NBME Self-Assessment Program
Online MCQ for USMLE Step 1 and 2; no answers or explanations

Related Listings: Kaplan USMLE Step 1 QBank, Exam Master USMLE Step 1, Qbook for USMLE Step 1 - Kaplan,

Comments on NBME Self-Assessment Program

devaid
New

Usergroup: Members

Total Listings: 0
Total Comments: 0
devaid
Posted 07/03/22 - 17:34:27:

Irish whiskey is the traditional spirit of Ireland. It's a very versatile liquor that's great in cocktails or as a straight up shot. Irish whiskey has been dubbed the "national drink" of Ireland, and you'll find it sold everywhere from corner stores to trendy bars around the country. While there are several brands in Ireland, each with their own unique qualities, there are two main styles of Irish Whiskey Single Malt and Blended Malt.
drannodwish
New

Usergroup: Members

Total Comments: 1
Posted 05/06/09 - 16:36:35:

hello..
I notice that someone had posted nbme assessment exam.. Does anyone have a copy of this nbme self assessment to share?
i'd appreciate your thoughtfulness. thnxx you can send to [email protected]
sergiomd
New

Usergroup: Guests

Total Comments: 1
Posted 10/16/08 - 10:48:00:

I just did the NBME self-assessment evaluation, some say it has prognostic value for the real step 1 grade. I got a score of 590 (238), anyone knows how interpret these numbers??
tolito
New

Usergroup: Forum Masters

Total Comments: 8
tolito
Posted 05/22/07 - 13:16:52:

i have same remarks like for step 2 nbme. this self test is meant to assist you in assesing yourself before the real test so you can know waht your exam score is likely to be. if they give explanations to the answers, thenit will lose the corerlation. you will no linger be able to use the test to find out what your likely score will be at the exam. the rest of my opinion is in the follwoing link

https://www.prep4usmle.com/resources/thread/774
step12007
New

Usergroup: Guests

Total Comments: 2
Posted 09/29/06 - 17:39:40:

If the USMLE gives explanations like UW or Kaplan it would be helpful. USMLE is trying to rip off money based on students weakness.
vinie the pooh
vinie the pooh
8 of 12 people found this comment helpful
Posted 07/15/04 - 03:52:08:

Questions format closest to my real exam, whished for explanations like in the kaplan qbank; expensive too
Download thread as
  • 100/5

Sorry, you don't have permission . Log in, or register if you haven't yet.