Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

confused, needs assistance badly.  

• 0/5

Author2 Posts

Almost a year ago I had an abnormal pap, rare-atypical asquamos, they called it. I had follicular ovarian cysts show on an ultrasound about the same time. No colposcopy was done. I have tested positive for pregnancy four times. I'll bleed the same day for a few hours and then all tests afterwards are negative. The most recent one was a little over a week ago. I have had amenorrhia since november of 2002. I experience severe pain during examinations and sex. I have also gained 30 pounds in 3 months. My doctors had me on premarin and progesterone for 21 days. Total I have done about 2 months straight of provera. They checked all my hormone levels and they seem to be fine. My thyroid is fine too. I get a yeast infection every time my husband touches me and if I manage to survive the pain of having sex I get a horrible uti along with it. I've seen four doctors and none of them know what's wrong. They tell me that it could be fribroid tumors then they change it to cystic fibrosis, then an obstruction, and then something else. Then can never fix it, though. I would greatly appreciate any opinions on what might be the true cause of my pain. Thank you so much.

Colposcopy, treat further if necessary.
Diagnostic laparoscopy for possible endometriosis
Check thoroughly hormone profile
Prolactin
DHEA
Testosterone
FSH
LH
PG
EE
Glucose level

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

IMG confused and needs help plz
IMG confused and needs help plz
step 2 - offer assistance
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact