Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

SPs have got bored of FA.  

• 0/5

Tags:    
Author7 Posts

This batch that I taught invariably got maximum number of high performances, innumerable stars in various components as they were equipped with new words, little new things that they did while interviewing SPs,new ways of sharing information and counseling.
USMLE SPs have got super saturated with words from FA, they would not score you high with same words that everybody comes and says to them over and over learned from these already EXHAUSTED resources , now they want to hear newer and still nicer stuff, a new technique of data gathering,more reformed way of sharing information and counseling.
Do not GO to exam with old stuff in your practice,learn new methods from me and be rest assured that you will score highest ever...worrying about passing will no longer be an issue, but worrying about stars in ALL COMPONENTS will be the thing on your mind after the exam, Do not miss this golden opportunity. Take one session and discover what wealth of knowledge you can have access to.
Meet me at my skype ID accurate777,or email me on [email protected]

R U selling ur services?....U cud have posted ur ideas in this forum....why didn't U?...I'm sure u benifitted from this forum....why not pay back?raised eyebrow

Let the SP be exhuasted and supersaturated from first aid words; this is what they need to hear and what everyone needs to say to pass.

And you got this information from...??? raised eyebrow

I deducted this information from the score reports of the students((2 sets , ones who used my material and the ones who used FA)
So by doing a kind of retrospective study on the methods and sources used by students from 2 different groups , I have been teaching since three years......had to perform such a study in order to get to the bottom of whole thing and definitely to improve my methods ..... so I have worked really hard to get all this information.....thanks for asking....

I can tell BS when I see it!!!!

I just had to respond to this one.....I have long been silent observer here.I know 1 thing with 100% surety......all students who pass,they never get the stars sheet showing performance on all components.That sheet is only for people who have failed.SO NOW I REALLY HAVE DOUBTS WHETHER THIS ACCURATE GUY HAS INDEED PASSED CS?????

ACCURATE wrote:
This batch that I taught invariably got maximum number of high performances, innumerable stars in various components as they were equipped with new words, .......blah ..blah.....
Meet me at my skype ID accurate777,or email me on [email protected]

Edited by Kramikdoc on May 18, 2010 - 11:39 PM

hi,from August 2009,they started giving score sheets to ones who pass the exam, relax , check USMLE site for this fact, you will find.Good Luck,easy dude...goodluck

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

bored and not scoring well
Bored made a question
Bored Post Your Fun Pic Here
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact