Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

50% on UWORLD????  

• 0/5

Author7 Posts

hi guys; i have been very worried; i have read kaplan 2 times & currently reading firstaid. My uworld qbank average was 50%.. i started with 45% and did random unused questions. so far my highest score was been 64%.
I am going through a lot of emotions right now cus i plan to take the exam next week. Any advice will be helpful. I went to clinical review.com to correlate my UW qbank score with wat i might get on the test and its saying like 189..which is barely passing the test.

I would like to hear from people who were in the same position; those who had low UWQbank scores and made it in the exam.

Any other input will also be greatly apprecated

Any NBME?

Wow im sorry to hear that. you have to postpone your exam.

Jackofknives wrote:
Wow im sorry to hear that. you have to postpone your exam.

On this ocassion I agree with this guysmiling face
I'm kidding jacko you know I love you even if you don't love me.
That's call either Christianity or depedent relationshipgrin

Postpone! 50% is very low...

mango5 wrote:
hi guys; i have been very worried; i have read kaplan 2 times & currently reading firstaid. My uworld qbank average was 50%.. i started with 45% and did random unused questions. so far my highest score was been 64%.
I am going through a lot of emotions right now cus i plan to take the exam next week. Any advice will be helpful. I went to clinical review.com to correlate my UW qbank score with wat i might get on the test and its saying like 189..which is barely passing the test.

I would like to hear from people who were in the same position; those who had low UWQbank scores and made it in the exam.

Any other input will also be greatly apprecated

When this happened to me I failed
so postpone pay the fee if you must
50% tell you your not ready.
I was getting 70 to 80% correct on USMLERX before I took it this time

Have you taken a NBME exam? https://apps.nbme.org/nsasweb/servlet/mesa_main
You need to and if you can get better then 500 then you have a good chance. These are the same people that write the USMLE

What I would do,

Postpone, if you can move the date 1 to two months ( end of the cycle) if you almost out of time apply for an extension.

You need 1 to 2 months at this time.

Get with Kaplan and study what the sections you are very weak in.
Do Q bank unused Questions if your almost out then pay for another Q bank like UW or USMLERX this is important.

Goal is 70% or better all the time.

No breaks this is everyday 12 hours a day

You want this its hard work but you can do it! nod

thank you soo much. for your advice; i finished going over FA and completed the UW Q bank; took UWSA and got a 420/198

So i am not sure if i am ready

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

$50 for UWORLD qbank
UWORLD STEP 3 for $50
free 50 q block from Exam Master
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact