Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

how to...  

• 0/5

Author4 Posts

hi everyone,
this form has been extremely helpful to me! I got great advice from "the masters" when i was studying for step 2ck and now i'm seeking help for step 3.
Here is my question...I read the whole instruction manual on step 3 on usmle.org, however i'm confused as to how the questions are set up according to the ER and Office location? does each block before you begin says something to the effect that "now you'll be working on ER based questions" i know it sounds silly but i was hoping if someone can break it down for me.
I searched this forum for answers but couldn't find one, so please don't be frustrated with my questions and kindly guide me in the right direction.
your help is much appreciated!!
thanks
~gal

Gal- all is well- not to worry- normal q.

Reg locations- its written on top left of the page where the patient has come to you. There are 4 locations- office, ER, ward, and home. You need to see your patient and decide which location is good for him/her under the circumstances of the case. Eg. In office- a patient comes for cough- and suddenly develops MI symptoms- now you need to move the patient to the ER- and continue managment as if you moved with him.

Thats about CCS.

In mcqs- there is usually a mix of qs on day 1, and on day 2 i had 3 ER blocks- dealing with ER situations- again it wont matter- as you will be answering only the next best step/best managment qs anyway.

@surewillnod

thanks surewill....much appreciated

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Khách hàng nên chọn mua bán xe ô tô chính hãng hay xe nhập sẽ có lợi hơn
Mua bán xe ô tô cũ và kinh nghiệm cần biết khi mua xe đã qua sử dụng
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact