Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Help with Step 1 studying schedule & step 2CS  

• 0/5

Author3 Posts

I have taken step 2 and passed. Since January, I've been studying for step1. Initially taking the kaplan center prep course and now I'm reviewing Path, Biochem and Pharm. I've scheduled step 1 for August. That means in around 7-8 weeks. I'm scoring around 40-62% in Q book and Q-bank, which worries me. I'm planning on starting to memorize First Aid and do Q bank from today on. Any suggestions??? Will this be enough to improve my scores??

In terms of scheduling step2 CS. My plan is to go for the 2005 match. Do you think that if I take step 1 in August and ...hopefully pass...will I get enough time to schedule step 2 CS in order to make it to the match??

Thanks for any help and suggestions.

Believe in urself and keep doing.Ofcourse u should fix ur date of exam.Everybody use to get less scores initially.I think the scores improve at the end.So dont think of scores.Try to finish it.You have got ample time.
Use q bank as a tool of learning..try to learn new concepts there.Try to learn how to apply ur basic science knowledge.
About match...dont hink of all this now.That is not in ur hands.Ur exam is in ur hands.If u do well ,all options are open in future.So just concentrate on the exam.
Hope this helps!

Ur right...I should just focus on the exam and nothing else. Thanks for your comments and suggestions. They're very helpful. I'll start using Q bank as a tool for learning. Tx again.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

r these books&schedule good for step1 in july
Studying schedule,pls give input
TIME SCHEDULE FOR STUDYING PHYSIO
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
USMLEWorld Step 1 Qbank

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact