Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Faith and work ..April 10/12 PASS  

• 0/5

Author182 Posts

jh,you are almost there....keep going my dear,you are almost done!!!good luck my dear,we will all pray for you!

Jhmd , you are close to the final line , dear friend, all of us knows how hard do you work,im sure that everything will more than great for you jhmd

my best wishes and prayers for you and your family

love
baso

Thank you BRose, Tina and Baso...I just want to be done, it is hard these last days cause I feel I need more time and also I have some things in my mind..hard to just take it away when we love peoplesad...anyways I am doing my best, maybe not enogh but I will trust that God will lead me to do it with a happy smile smiling face . On Friday we are leaving to Memphis and hopefully I will be able to rest well the nigth before because my exam is on Saturday.smiling faceSunday we will just have a family time and the Monday again exam and back homesmiling face.

OK need to finish CCS cases...I am confused that some cases end just in 10 minutes and althouhg when I check up the scoring chart I missed some exams...but at least did the most important... I do not knowsad...

Time to trust after all the work I could do...

Goodluck Jh, you will do well, I know it!nod

Thank you Ad, just came here to ask for some prayers , I already asked my close friends, but the more the better. I have to travel tomorrow for my exam but I got a bad cold, I think is the flu , I have been running high fever yesterday and today and feel so bad...that I can not even read my notes due to the headaches and sore muscles.

No matter what I have to take my test on Saturday, need to feel better before that...so keep me in your prayers, I know God can help me.

Thank you in advance.

Good Luck jh!i am sure god will show you the right way!!!!just keep your faith!and our prayers are with you!

best luck dear. you deserve a good pass cos you worked hard. my prayers for you and your family. cheers

our prayers with you dear jhmd, you will do great, feel better

love

baso

Good luck JH!!!!!! smiling face

Thank you tina,tete, baso, DL....their prayers really helped me a lot...some of you know why exactlysmiling face...

I came back home last nigth and I am still exhausted, but I am happy I am done and now I am getting ready to have everything packed before 4/30 when we are moving smiling face

Just few words about the exam... do not panic about it , it is not that bad but it is not that easy...it is doable and even easy for people like DrLilac or Baso with CK 99s:-)...questions are like UW about the concepts ( I hope I could have finished my incorrects review or do it at least 2times)...some ER qs are very and I mean very long...be ready for lot of images about all...

CCS cases, I am not sure if I did rigth or not but at least 4 of them finished in 10 minutues!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like what?where I messed it upsad....but they were not that hard just need your fluxogram of procedures/labs/managment in your head...the bad side itis that my head was damaged for the bad sleep smiling face...Anyways be ready to read fast, I did not have too much time the first day to revise marked ones...maybe 5 minutes left in each block but I decided not to change anything....2nd day I finished aroudn 1:25pm ...maybe because of my CCS cases...

I hope it helps , so be ready for long qs some are short but not the majority...and have a good attitude, I do not know if I will pass or not but I will keep in my memory my girls words before my exams..mommy you will do great!!!!!! and waving her hand with my boy when they left me in the center at Memphis university...she has more faith in me than mnay peoplesmiling face ...I hope I pass but I am happy that it is over for now. I have to pack and I will so busy lately doing that and getting all I need before I leave my home here...I will visit from time to time, if there is any help I can give just PMsmiling face...I still have 10 days of UW smiling face so maybe I will read something when I want...yes when I want....

Again Thank you for the prayers....I am in the process of recovering from a bad cold but it is nothing compare with my relatives process...please keep them in your prayers...we have at least 3 more weeks before we get a definitive diagnosis...

Peace and God bless you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am late...but better later then never...good luck dear!

Thank you sighsmiling face

GL for your results.

do you know when to expect your results? I've no idea when it will come and will it come to oasis? or fsmb? I have no clue! I took mine on april 5th and 6th !

3 weeks after the exam but before I closed my exam it said until 8 weeks before contact them for rsults...Best siwhes on your score. Thank you drcolors.

hi, Jhmd, you will likely get it in 3 weeks. I took it at end of March and got it today.

I have very similar feelings about the exam as you. I feel you will do great! Best of luck! Wish you a great residency as well!

thanks jh and commit, fsmb will send me mail? or it will come to oasis as other results?

Hey Jhmd,thanks for dropping by my journal .See your nearing your final mission.All the best!smiling face

I Passed girls...so happy, I am in a hotel yet in my way home...but wanted to share it with you all....Thank you Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so bye bye steps and bye bye expensive exams for nowsmiling face

CONGRATS DEAR. TIME TO REST

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

conquer with courage and faith
Focus and Have Faith.............
CSA ATLANTA, APRIL 12
show Related resources

Blueprints in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Human Anatomy and Physiology GC 1132
Kaplan Lecture Notes and Qbank

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact