Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

WITH FAITH IN GOD ....  

• 0/5

Author455 Posts

dear Mia,

u will b in my shoes too one day ..but just remember its a long journey , one stop over..another begins...rolling eyes

hey mono can u plz tell how u were scoring in the begining of uworld and at the end and also which books u used !! lol ure my mentor!!

hoping99: uw varied depending on energy level , mood ..n subject between 40s to high 75 too

kaplan +uw +MTB for peds and medicine only.

thanks mono for the piece of info !! appreciated !! im sure ure on ure in cloud no 9 these days !!

monooo, moniitooo monoooooooo wohoooo girll you kill the ck big time, im so happy for you nod, i really believe in dreams and if you have something in mind , you can get it no matter what.
pi;a colada cheers from here in rainy NJ to there and dont forget to help to our bro and sis in this hard process
love and a dance for you
baso

hoping: i wrote a full experience , if u want to read

baso: thanks dear, how are u ? busy with obsie..u are my inspirationcool

oh wow!! what a GREAT SCORE...many many congrats...all the best with everything elsesmiling face

hey mono,
Congrats on yr great score.
Can yu plz share yr scores in nbme s online and offline and uwsa.
Thanq.

thanks frnds.

@newdoc: nbme 4 offline 85% correct

NBME 2 --720

NBME 3--560/570( DONT REMEMBER EXACTLY)

UWSA- was near 260, again forgot the actual scoreshaking head..sorry new doc, but u'll get an idea by this.

mono how are u, did u have the party yet?

hey mono...was just wondering..do u have any of those offline nbmes? i googled it and couldnt find anysad..i would be grateful if u could send me the links where u found them..

thankssmiling face

hyvee, yes i had my partywink, just returned from my vacation, damm tired but really enjoyed it!!

@rfm: I'm sorry for my delayed reply. I found those links at FALCON's exam experience in CK exam experience in p4usmle..u wil find it there..GL

thanks monosmiling face

hey just saw ur score..amazing score u did it

On May 24, 2010 - 2:15 PM, monomacrophage responded:
thanks so much thee!! but as ur sig line says-- nothing last forever!!

dear dear mono !!!! CONGRTULATIONS MY DEAR !!! just saw ur score !! ur terrific ! ur score is terrific ! u deserve the best !

sorry havent been around , it was thee who pulled me back in here . miss u all .

On Jun 22, 2010 - 4:31 PM, monomacrophage responded:
thanks so much sim..so whats going on now??

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Pariuri Esports în România
Pariuri Esports în România
WITH FAITH IN GOD ....TO CS
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact