Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Water is a good drug  

• 0/5

Author3 Posts

When I got sick to see the doctor, they always gave me some antibiotic pills which have side-effect as we all know. I don’t want to eat any antibiotic pills. Recent years when I caught cold or my throat inflamed, I drunk a lot of water until I got healthy again. Every time it did work. So I want to share with you guys. You maybe have the same experience.

Are you planning to be a physician? Is this the type of medical advice you plan on dispensing?

emma ... water in generalis a fundamental component of life ..so it is no surprise that you benefit directly or indirectly from water . As you know common cold like most other viral diseases can be treated symptomatically since the is often no real direct cure . The water dilutes the extra mucous and makes it more readily cleared out and so doing preventing superinfections often bacterial .
Water would also prevent dehydration keeping the circultaion in check. Water would also help alleviate a kidney stone .

But of course that is just one side . Water may sometime spoil ..as in serious CHF or high brain pressure and ,Lung edema or psychogenic water abuse.

The truth of the matter is ..water is a vital component of life but often more need to be done than just relying on water.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Water Awareness: Five Easy Water
Uzaq part-time iş
bir köpek ve bir iş istiyorum
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact