Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Doctors helpjng Doctors  

• 0/5

Author8 Posts

Hi Friends,
I want to know if there is any organization of MDs helping other MDs . I am sure there is none.Anybody having any information ? It could be your medical college or school alumni. Do not mention AMA, IMA etc. etc.
THANKS

Join Doctor without borders, we help MDs in the 3rd world countries by lowering their burden and promote health!

Cookie jars for all! But you will only get the cookies once you have earned them!

Hi Jackofknives,
I know about doctors without borders and all such organizations. This was not what I wanted to know. I have worked in rural areas of my country for almost a decade and have done a fare share of community service. It is about any organizations here in US that I want to know that help FMGs ( who are doctors).
If you don't know it is alright but do not give such advice

You have to be more specific as what it is that you need? For example, I can sell you a H visa for 25$. Fake of course.

Most of them do not want to help other doctors, especially if they are from same country or region. Why? I have no idea. Some kind of syndrome 'I suffered to get residency here, you shall suffer too"cool

ms2009 wrote:
Most of them do not want to help other doctors, especially if they are from same country or region. Why? I have no idea. Some kind of syndrome 'I suffered to get residency here, you shall suffer too"cool

Im all the opposite, just trying to help, so that means I'm a freak?
Dont answer that.

But Gogeta did you do residency? Are you Associate PD or PD (even better)..I meant those doctors who are in position to help big time!

Doctor who can give young doctor from their country externships, good LoR's, opportunities to work with them on research papers...those kind of doctors...

We are all here helping each other...and its different than what I was talking about!

There is such an organization for people from my country. There are very successfull doctors who are in the USA now and they help with getting information and even observeships and LORs. If you are from Eastern Europe I can give you a link.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Dont give up Doctors and future Doctors!
Helping Doctors Connect
Hi BG doctors
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact