Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Informations about the products  

• 0/5

Author7 Posts

hi Exam Master ,
I do not know a lot about you.
Please inform me about your products and tell me what benefit i will have if i buy someting from you.
Thanks

Hello,
EXAM MASTER has been around since 1994. We started with CD-Rom then in 2000 we were able to put our data accessible directly from the Web. Today we offer our personal version via CD-Rom and the web but also have OnLine Institutional Version, which is used by medical libraries and we also have an OnLine Academic Version that is use by teaching hospitals. Please feel free to read the testimonies posted on our sites. Our main site is www.exammaster.com but we also have secondary sites like www.usmleboards.com, www.usmle.ws and www.medical-educators.com. Each secondary site will ultimately take you to the www.exammaster.com for the actual purchase. Details about each product will be found on each of these sites. If you have more questions please do not hesitate to ask. Have a great day!
Anne-Marie :P

inform me about your product

Hello there,
Our products come in two different formats, CD-ROM and Online.
The CD-ROM does not have any time limit but you need an unlock code to be able to access the product on your computer.
There are three types of online version.
1. The personal edition for single users, can be purchased by blocks of exams, monthly access or Qpoints, the preferred way it seems by most customers is the monthly products (1, 3 or 12 months access).
2. The institutional edition is for medical libraries. This version allows multi-user access.
3. The academic edition is used by teaching hospitals. Professors use this version to administer exams.

The cost of our product varies between $10.00 for a single block of 50 questions with the personal online version to $299.00 for over 12,000 questions on the CD-ROM for all three steps.

We have products for the following exams: Step 1, Step 2, Step 3, SPEX, ABIM, ABFP, ABP and ABOG. You will find description of each of these products at our main site http://www.exammaster.com and also at http://www.usmleboards.com.

smiling face I hope this help,
Sincerely,
Anne-Marie

Does that code on cd means that i can use cd only on one computer?

Yes you are correct. You need an unlock code for each computer that you might use the CD on. Most people need two unlock codes. One for the office, one for home, or one for the laptop and one for the desktop. However, the program will keep track of all your scores and will be able to guide you in your studies, so it is not wise to switch computers. It is best if you choose one computer and do most of your EXAM MASTER studies on that one computer.
Take care,
Anne-Marie smiling face

I used ExamMaster for USMLE step 2 and I was very happy with the questions, especially the psychiatry section. I recommend it!

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Disclose private informations
blood products...
Blood products
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact