Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

God's grace my score 252/99  

• 0/5

Author32 Posts

Hi guys, well, took my exam yesterday. It was'nt a nice experience like step 1..I felt lost most of the time. The qns were all vague and long, crammed with crappy infos which we really don't need but have to take time to filter it out. Ran out of time in one block. Last block was pure torture. And the qns, I am telling u guys, it was so weird ..not like a single q bank I have ever done( I did kaplan, UW, Usmlerx). They never ask u a straight qn and when they do, its always between 2 answers. Once in a vignette , they said "a CT of the head is shown" and all I saw was a CT of the abdomen WT***&&%$^*!!!
Anyways, I am a free bird now.wink
I am so worried abt the score confused
Does anyone know when will I get my results? I wrote on a wednesday (July 29th) so is that day counted? Will I get it on the 12. or the 19. July?
I wish all of you who are still preparing the best. Do study hard..it's a tough exam and I found it tougher than step1. But what cannot break you, will make you stronger!!
More tips will follow, especially after I get out of my depression zone sad

Gud luck for d score!

belle, my exam was on wednesday 8 and i received the score wednesday 29, so u will have your results on July 19th.

good luck, girl!!!!!!!!! enjoy the summer!

Thanks dee, oops ..we mean 19.August, rt hahahaha

grin sorry.........yeap

hey belle,,i m scared...did u have xrays and ct scan alot in the exam cuz m very poor in them,,i dnt know m just freaking out cuz of the tension...pray for me..

You'll be fine Belle smiling face Pray nod

@strawberry: no dear...not many CTs but lots of EKGs..some I didnt even have time to look at. There were a lot of xrays but easy ones. Take it easy, somehow I feel nothing ever prepares us fully for this exam. Vague qns just make it very very frustrating.

congratulation on being done, from where you studied the EKGs, will appreciate your help. thanks

took my exam on the 29th as well....i'm right now up in the middle of the night coz my nerves are setting in....aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

its getting closer guys. I feel like I will pass out this wednesday aaaahhhhshocked

Hi Belle, I hope you got a good surprise this wed for good scores!

I wanted to ask if you had the new format with 44q's or the regular one?

Thanks again and good luck!

Good luck tomorrow dear!!!!!! grin

Good Luck (:

good luck 4 d scoresmiling face

All d very best..Good luck

Hey..guys..thanks a lot for all the best wishes! I got my score today 252/99. I was surprised that I scored higher than my step 1-243/99. I am very very happy and excited. I was'nt expecting this score. I found the exam quite tough and would have been happy with any score above 95. I thank GOD..it all his GRACE, then my husband who is wind beneath my wings.

PS: any questions regarding the exam preparation..go ahead and ask. I will try to answer it as soon as I get to it. So tired from work nowadayssad

hgheith, I had the exam with 46 questions ..so not the new version..howz it going with ur studies?

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats my dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!grin

Edited by drlilac on Aug 19, 2009 - 5:21 PM

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

99/252...thank you God
got my score 252/99
Done by God's grace
show Related resources

Digitaldoc's blog - USMLEtoMD
Pharmacology: Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews
Biochemistry: Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact