Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

STUDY PARTNER - NYC Steps 1 & 2  

• 0/5

Author13 Posts

I am still looking for a study partner. If you live in New York City and also need a partner for Step 1 & 2, please reply to this note.

Are you still looking for study partner in NYC for Step 1? I just start and I live in NYC.

If so, please contact me at yuxin7288@yahoo.com

Thanks

Yuxin

where in NYC are you?

Hey there!

I live in NYC, too. I just started preparing for Step 1; still buying books.

I live close to the city and I am interesred too. Please contact me at edgardny@yahoo.com

hey edgardny! I tried to IM you a few days ago on yahoo, but got no reply. Email me at: gd0811@yahoo.com. Btw, in what stage are you with the preparations for the exam? do you have a timetable? did you get all the books? do you know when you're gonna take it?

Im in Westbury, Long Island. Would be interested in going over Hi Yield material for Step 1. Can possibly arrange a study area. PM me on this forum.

I am planning to take in Nov-Dec. Right now I am going over Pathology. Send me an email to edgardny@yahoo.com

Hi everyone,

I am also looking to join a study group or have a study buddy. This would be my third time taking Step 1 so I have some idea of what works and what doesn't but would prefer working with someone. My email is soranavrabie@hotmail.com for anyone interested in this as well.

icon_sleep <can_u_hear_me_now>

cout me in
mrgreen

What's up people.

I'm interested also in a study group. I'm starting up soon if anyone is interested let me know. Please let me know also if you already have a group and wouldn't mind another person.

Hi there, I am also looking for partner(s) to cram for this stupid exam with. I am working in Manhattan and living in Queens. Planning to take step 1 in August next year, I just get started.

My plan was, to go over HY Gross Anatomy first (which I did), then Microbiology MRS (on it now), then Pathology BRS, then see how I feel and decide which subject to hit on next. I have Kaplan Notes and FA as well, one of which I will focus on in the final stage. Ultimately I will go over all the subjects once and practice directly on questions. Do as many simulations as I can, every time my answer is wrong I will go back to the books. Based on my experience in preparing for multiple choice tests this is the best strategy. If we have similar schedules and you think we can help each other please be my buddy and reach me at: tikoko2000@yahoo.com

hello friends I am in mineola in nassau county. i will take exam in coming march or april. feel free to contact me at my email. maybe we can be of help to each other. i am willing to travel to study, but the aim should be higher scores without procrastination. serious step1 takers email me a.s.a.p.

Good luck.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

used books for the steps&partner
Steps 1 & 2CK - my experience
NY & NJ Doctors 4 GROUP study partner 4 CS 2
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Home Study Program
Premier Review Home Study Kit
Family Medicine (National Medical Series Questions and Answers for Independent Study)

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact