Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Dr. Trishul Reddy Step 2 Clinical Skills Workshop  

• 0/5

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,    
Author3 Posts

Little about me..

I work for The Doctor's Channel as a Medical Correspondent. I have done 3 years of Neurosurgery then switched to Medical Journalism. I have been preparing students for USMLE Step 2 CS from 2005 and have successfully tutored many doctor's and medical students.

The workshops are given on weekends, which is from 10am to 5pm with one hour lunch break. In general, I usually take 2 to 4 students per workshop, which is just perfect for training.

Unlike other workshops, we focus mainly on practicing each case than theory. The students are grouped in pairs immediately after a brief introduction and proper demonstration. If there are uneven number of students, we have standby doctors to fill in. We practice cases from each system. Number of cases practiced per day depends on each individual. On the second day, we practice full CS exam simulation with timing along with proper clinical case documentation.

The workshop is in Miami, FL and the total cost for the workshop is only $350. Contact the Workshop office for registration information (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)

With proper guidance, two weeks is adequate time to prepare for step 2 CS. The coaching mainly focuses on communication skills and interpersonal skills so it will be a good idea to read the cases and know the differential diagnosis before hand.

Best,

Trishul Reddy M.D.
drtrishul@gmail.com

Attached Files:
CSPIC.JPG (45 KB, 30 downloads)
attachment

Do you also have classes on Skpe or Yahoo?

Yes, I do give 1 hour classes via yahoo. The cost is $75.
Contact us at 646.306.5812 to setup the time and date.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Don't be fooled by Dr.Trishul Reddy
Transition to Step 2 Clinical Skills
FAILING Step 2 Clinical Skills & scramble
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
USMLEWorld Step 1 Qbank

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact