Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Par1 225/94 aiming for 99 on ck  

• 0/5
What are the best videos for ck other than kaplan

0%
votes

Author222 Posts

hi CM thanks for you support dear friend , see you in cs prep .

basowink

nodnodnodYep hope to see all of you friends on CS prep soon. Will come back to post my results...till then all of you BYE and GOOD LUCK!!

thanks classymom , dont forget us . good luck in your dream gradenod

CM

you are going to nail CS, thank you for being so sweet mommydoc

gringringrinI am feeeling real flattered...but thats what we are here for support each other in tough times and congratulate each other in success. Human bonds are stronger than steel!!!
So lets stick together...come what maynodnod
@ baso good luck in your preps too!!
@ grazie......hang in there and you can excel.....Gods hand in on us when we feel we are alone and desperate....in fact its only then that we notice HIS presence!!
Dear journal, goal for today is finish next 5 cases in FA, Im in case 11,,,so FA here I come. Anybody interested in making me a study partner....please send me a pm. I am waiting for my old friends like DL to hop on the wagon.

hey classymom, Good luck with CS! smiling face

Goodluck to CS, classy!nod

smiling facesmiling faceThanks AD, wish you luck too!
I will return after the results......oops 4 wks past and still no results...waiting is killing me......cant seem to concentrate on Cs preps!!
Anyone who gave exam 1st july and got their results??

Good luck on your score tomorrow CM smiling face

Hi CS i am really excited to see your good score tomorrow

nodnodnodnodHey folks.....my heart was just racing madly as I saw the mail from ecfmg.....your score report is available.....its the most awaited moment, but you dont have the courage to proceed....I closed my eyes and just clicked away...there it was. OOOFh relief to see the words PASS...then i gathered myself to move on....its a 222/92.
I thought I wouldnt make it...but GOD has been very kind to me. Thank you dear GOD!!!nodnodnodnod
Now thanks to all you folks DL/Grazie/ HG/Baso/Zeenath/Arlete/Target/angel doctor and many others!!Wish all others good luck for their results.

congratulations CM , you did it girl , im very happy for you CM ,i can remember all that you happend for to be far of your babies , now thats your reward for to be a great mom and doctor

all the best in your cs

baso

Yey CM!!!!! Good job!!! That's a great score! grin

grin So happy for you... grin

Dear CM, congratulations, i am really happy for you. Please pray for me i am in your shoe and am aiming for above 90.. let,s see.

Classymom

I am so happy for you smiling face 92 is a great score my friend, you are my hero cause I know how hard is to be a mom and study, but you did it cause you rock mommy smiling face

Now...

Enjoy your success.

congrats!

gringringringringringringringrin Thanks poeple...its not me who rocks its YOU...coz without your support...i was going nowhere......i came back from the brink of hopelessness to do this!! May GOD bless you for all you have done for me and others....I pray for all people visiting this forum...coz we are all here for a mission..... just brace yourself and surge ahead!!
@zeenath...if I cud do it anyone can...so sure u too will succeed...dont worry.
@grazie....girl, u ve been a constant support....by the way the pictures so cute...where do u get stuff like that...it reminds me of my dog when he was a puppy(btw I have a great dane..now hes soooo huge!!!!)
@ arlete...you are my guru...coz uve dun it with 3 kids and family...so kudos to you!!
@DL....thanks and GL to you too dear!!
@AceNWin...welcome and thanks for posting on my journal!!
@baso...you will do it too dear...keep going!!

nodnodJust think it over""SUCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION-----ITS A JOURNEY""
Will post one for me and all of you everday!!

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

225/91 & 224/94 how can this happen ????
Got my Score....225/94
step 1 journey is over. 225/94
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 2 CK Qbank
First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 2 CK
Kaplan USMLE Step 2 CK Qbook

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact