Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

USMLE APPLICATION REJECTED....What do I do now? Help needed  

• 0/5

Author5 Posts

Hi there everyone smiling face
Hope everyone's having a blast studying for whatever stage of the USMLE process they might be in .
Anyway , the thing is that my girlfriend applied for the USMLE step 1 from the USA and sent her application to the ECFMG but she's just learnt that the ECFMG people have rejected her application .She went to this other forum site called USMLEFORUMS.COM and the people told her that she'd been permanently BARRED from taking the MLE's ....but then i asked the people on answers.google.com and this lady replied that even though her husband had made a minor mistake , they contacted the ppl on the Oasis website and they helped em out , although the process took a little longer than they'd have liked. Now, what my girlfriend did was that she failed to fill in her clerkship record ....all i wanna know is if there's any way she can get fix this? it's only been 2 days , if that matters at all

mood swinger..i have no clue..maheen ansari..ushter;s gf.....

why dont you just call them up.............

Just find out why ECFMG rejected the application - it could be something easy to fix. They should be sending you a letter, too. How would anyone else know that she was permanently barred?

You should call and ask them ,I experienced similar problems with my application recently ,when I called , the lady informed me briefly what the promlem is and also said that they sent me a letter regarding and explaining the problem.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Step1 application rejected!! PLZ help
Application for step 1 was rejected
CS application got rejected!
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
Underground Clinical Vignettes USMLE Step 1
USMLE Step 1 Secrets

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact