|Prep for USMLE|
|         Forum      |     Resources||New Posts   |   Register   |   Login||»  |
A Tourist Visa is issued to applicants who wish to enter Thailand for the purpose of tourism.
The applicants must submit the following relevant documents, depending on the purpose of their visit:
* Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months
* Visa Application Form completely filled out
* Two recent photographs of the applicant (3.5 X 4.5 cm)
* Instrument of means of transportation (Confirmed plane ticket, paid in full)
* Evidence of adequate finance (20,000 Baht per person or 40,000 Baht per family)
TOURIST VISA EXEMPTION
- According to the Interior Ministerial Announcements dated 1 October B.E. 2545 (2002), 20 December B.E. 2545 (2002) ,18 October B.E. 2547 (2004) and 6 May B.E. 2548 (2005) , passport holders from 41 countries and Hong Kong SAR do not require a visa when entering Thailand for tourism purposes if their stay in the Kingdom does not exceed 30 days.
- The applicant must possess instrument of means of living expenses 10,000 Baht per person and 20,000 Baht per family accordingly.
- Please also be advised that ordinary passport holders of 41 countries and Hong Kong who intend to engage in certain activities are eligible to apply for a visa when entering the Kingdom if their qualifications meet the conditions set forth by the Office of Immigration Bureau.
This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.
| Similar forum topics|
tourist visa 2 student visa
Tailor in Thailand
| Related resources|
U.S. Visa News
Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact