Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

could you help mi out with some information?  

• 0/5

Author3 Posts

hi everybody

I have a few questions regarding the length of time that it takes to receive your scores. I have my step 1 examination at the end of july, I would like to take Step 2 at the end of october, and step 2 CS probably around october november...is there time for me to catch the 2005 Match?...how mutch time it takes to get the scores, to get the ECFMG certificate for the Match ?
I would appriciate your help
thanks..

I took step 1 30 of January 2002, got the result on the 3 of march. Then i took step 2 29 of April next year, got the result on 30 of May, and certificate in two more weeks, which was dated 27 of May. Before step 2 i took csa on 15 of November and got the result on 15 of January (that was a time of transition from 1 center to two centers, that is why it got delayed. Usually it takes 6 weeks, as i heard. Apply for residency earlier anyway, withing 1-2 weeks of September and then the information will get updated as you take your exams, it will show up in transcript, and also you can change your profile, not the application.

thank you tatiana, I'll keep that in mind..thanks again

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Could you list some flowering pla
could some one please give explanations for this??
I could really use some advice
show Related resources

You pay only if you Pass

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact