Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

About scoring  

• 0/5

Author7 Posts

Do we have to pass ccs seperately or everything is combined?

Also, approx what percent correct at home practice can predict that we can pass? any opinions on this one?

my exam is in 5 days and i make lots of mistake in ccs. i am scared. trying hard but still any input will be appreciated.

thanks

Combined.

I would say 50-55% correct in uw to pass if you get ccs right.

oh thanks arlete

my trouble is ccs. i make many mistakes in ccs. any suggestions for last 4 days? how to practice it now?

yes

pearl20: it's difficult to know how good or bad you are in ccs, since there's no NBME for that. Even during the test it's difficult to say for sure how you are doing. I finished the test very afraid it hadn't been enough.

What I did when I was studying was: got a case, wrote down what would be my next step, tried to find the command in the USMLE software, just to learn the right words to use, then checked at the source (FA, uw, etc) what I missed. Remember, at the "5 minutes left" warning, press "control" and choose the most counseling orders you can, for that particular case and more generic ones, related to meds adherance, seat belt, whatever makes sense. I don't know if you get a lot of points doing that, but it's worth a try, and we are supposed to do it in real pratice, anyway...

mikky: I'm not sure about it. Try to read at their website. wink

Thanks Arlete

Yes Mikky its available. U have to launch ccs cases on ur computer and they give u 25 cases for realtime practice. its available with usual subscription now

wink

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Need advice on scoring 90+
ballard scoring
Scoring low on Qbank!!!!!!!
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact