Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Mental retardation  

• 80/5

Author56 Posts

I believe its b.
trauma before birth, such as an infection or exposure to alcohol, drugs, or other toxins. trauma during birth, such as oxygen deprivation or premature delivery. inherited disorders, such as phenylketonuria (PKU) or Tay-Sachs disease. chromosome abnormalities, such as Down syndrome, melbourne office furniture.

is anyone going to give us the answer lol

Although many children with Down syndrome have physical and mental limitations, they can live independent and productive lives well into adulthood. About one half of children with Down syndrome are born with heart problems, including atrial septal defect, ventricular septal defect, gold coast windscreen replacement
and endocardial cushion defects.

Intellectual disability (ID), once called mental retardation, is characterized by below-average intelligence or mental ability and a lack of skills necessary for day-to-day living. People with intellectual disabilities can and do learn new skills, but they learn them more slowly.
temporary fencing hire perth

b. down syndrome

It is letter E. It is really an inheritance from the father thats why it has the X letter as in X chromosomes. If you are looking for a stem cell therapy in cincinnati for back pain, please contact us.

it's letter b.According to affordable house cleaning near me inherited disorders, such as phenylketonuria (PKU) or Tay-Sachs disease.

I assure you its letter b. down syndrome,
trauma before birth, such as an infection or exposure to alcohol, drugs, or other toxins. trauma during birth, such as oxygen deprivation or premature delivery. inherited disorders, such as phenylketonuria (PKU) or Tay-Sachs disease. chromosome abnormalities, tree surgeon canberra
, such as Down syndrome.

Down syndrome is most common. It's something I find in my therapy practice often. Surprisingly, I actually work with a lot of parents of children with down syndrome handle the stress and pressure this puts on them. I love what I do as a therapist and wouldn't change a thing. Check me out if your in the Los Angeles are as I am a therapist in playa vista ca and would love to chat.

It is letter E. It is really an inheritance from the father thats why it has the X letter as in X chromosomes.

Learn More

Mental Retardation is not something to be made fun of, its real and it can happen to anyone.

Maid Service Garland

for me its b.
Down syndrome have physical and mental limitations, they can live independent and productive lives well into adulthood.

Millions of people all over the world are affected by mental illness each year. It’s important to measure how common mental illness is, so we can understand its physical, social and financial impact — and so we can show that no one is alone. These numbers are also powerful tools for raising public awareness, stigma-busting and advocating for better health care. Click Here

Edited by Brooklyn33 on Feb 17, 2020 - 5:41 PM

I've got a few friends with Downs and used to think "I feel so sorry for them." As a father of four happy healthy young kiddos, I always felt lucky to have avoided such a diagnosis. Not until I watched firsthand how their reaction to parenting and how much their own children have shaped their perspective on life did I realize that I was looking at things all wrong. It's a big reason for what we do at Bend family dentistry, but really it all does come back to the family unit. Kids, regardless of genetic makeup, are often a mirror into who we was adults are. I will never discount the hardship these kinds of circumstances create, but I I can now finally look at circumstances not as better or worse than my own... just different.

b. down syndrome

What causes intellectual disability?
trauma before birth, such as an infection or exposure to alcohol, drugs, or other toxins.
trauma during birth, such as oxygen deprivation or premature delivery.
inherited disorders, such as phenylketonuria (PKU) or Tay-Sachs disease.
chromosome abnormalities, such as Down syndrome.arborist canberra

nothing else, according to research it is letter b. down syndrome
I made research while I am on my standing desk melbourne with a desktop.

my answer is B.
The chance of having a baby with Down syndrome increases as a woman gets older. Down syndrome cannot be cured. Early treatment programs can help improve skills. They may include speech, physical, occupational, and/or educational therapy. With support and treatment, many people with Down syndrome live happy, productive lives.
Read more

After birth, the initial diagnosis of Down syndrome is often based on the baby's appearance. But the features associated with Down syndrome can be found in babies without Down syndrome, so your health care provider will likely order a test called a chromosomal karyotype to confirm diagnosis. Using a sample of blood, this test analyzes your child's chromosomes. If there's an extra chromosome 21 in all or some cells, the diagnosis is Down syndrome. weight loss surgery near me

According to reserch, Women with Down syndrome are able to have children, but many men with the condition unfortunately are not able to, however it is possible. Women who have Down syndrome are able to have children; they have a 35-50% chance that their baby will have Down syndrome. Find out more here.

b. he symptoms of Down syndrome vary from person to person, and people with Down syndrome may have different problems at different times of their lives. Click here for more topics.

Every baby born with Down syndrome is different. As your new baby grows, you’ll need to pay special attention to his or her physical and intellectual development. tree services near me Your baby also may have some health problems that require extra care. Not all babies born with Down syndrome have health problems. Not all babies will have the same health problems.

Bookmark and Share

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

recessive genetic disorders causing mental retardation
mental retardation
Mental retardation
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact