Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

about USMLE Consult, Is it worth it  

• 0/5

Author8 Posts

I have to paticipate in CK by one month. I've done USMLE World and kaplan Q-book.
I'm gona review my notes and first aid in the remaining days til the exam and I think I have enough time to do another Question series.
I would be grateful if somebody help me to choose one of the most popular and useful Question series. Is theUSMLE Consult a good choice?

Why u dont take NBME forms especially form-2 which is the closest to the real test?

actually I took NBME 1 and I will take NBME 2, but you know, I would like to try a kind of question bank with so much more questions, cause I think I have enough time to work on it.
Thanx egusmler

have u thought ab Kaplan Q bank?..also NMS review is a good option.BUT i know that both r easier than the real test

GL

Thanx for your advice.
Could I possibly know that whether you have any personal experience with these Q-series? Have you taken step-2 ck? which one was the most useful for u?
Do you have any idea about USMLE Consult?

U r welcome
Yes I have taken CK on 8/July;waiting for result
I did UW,NBME form-2 ,Sample CD,and 100 questions of NMS Medicine
I think UW is the most useful but NBME form-2 is closer to the real test.
I didnt do Kpaln q bank and have no idea ab usmle consult
NMS review is easier and more straight forward than the test but anyway,it`s a useful tool for revision..i wish I had time to compleet it.
GL

How many Q are in NMS?? And is this a book or online? How can one get it? Thanks!!

It is a book, containing 1000 Qs. I think you can buy it from a local book store or maybe through Amazon, but my friend! the Qs are not so much standard.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Uzaq part-time iş
bir köpek ve bir iş istiyorum
Riske dayalı iş
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
Underground Clinical Vignettes USMLE Step 1
USMLE Step 1 Secrets

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact