Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

study partner in Bridgeport CT  

• 0/5

Author9 Posts

Hi, i need a study partner in Bridgeport, Connecticut, so we can practice live. Anyone interested? I can also practice online. I am an img, an my exam is august 8 in philly.
waiting for your reply

i m interested in online studying .
my skype id is misrik1,
plz reply to set a schedule,,thanks

hi misrik, i added you and sent you a note on skype. let me know if the schedule is good for you...
waiting for your reply

hello psoriasis, i havnt recieved your contact request and msg on skype...
my email is [email protected] can also send me yr no to call if that sounds ok to you...regards!

hi i too am intersted ,just started peparing for cs,exam in aug 28,if intersted send me a PM

any body interested in serious step2 cs study on the phone please e mail me at [email protected] my exam date is august 6th. If anyone seriously interested please email me...thanks I am located in Orlnado florida

In need of a study partner. My sister is/was my study partner and she is about to take her exam soon so I will need a replacement. It's a drag going through the routine alone. I am almost done with first read of kaplan, and I already read up to intro of path in FA once. So, need someone who has also started first read of kaplan. I would prefer a live study partner so let me know!

Sorry, just noticed that this was a Step 2 thread. I am looking for a Step 1 study partner. sad

Hi I am an IMG looking for a serious study partner in Bridgeport, Connecticut aiming for a high score on step 1. send me a PM if your interested!

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

study partner in bridgeport, CT
Bridgeport CT
St Vincent Radiology, Bridgeport,CT
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Home Study Program
Premier Review Home Study Kit
Family Medicine (National Medical Series Questions and Answers for Independent Study)

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact