Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

step 3 application query  

• 0/5

Author12 Posts

where sh'd i notarize candidate identity form for s3 application?....
i m in my home country...shall i notarize it with local public notary people or shall i go to US embassy people?

pl reply

I'm not sure. I think it's best to get it notarized from the US Embassy people in your home country.

Good-luck

thanx grg for ur reply.

YOU CAN HAVE IT NOTARIZED FROM A LICENSED PERSON WHO COULD NOTARIZE DOCUMENTS LIKE YOURS...I DID IT W/ MINE NO PROBLEM AT ALL..AND CHEAP 2 DOLLARS ONLY..NO NEED TO GO TO YOUR EMBASSY.OK.nod

thanx deoriverajr

i get it notarized from local ppl..and its accepted now..gringringrinnodnod

how to apply for step 3, can sobebody please guide me.
thanks.

Go to www.fsmb.org select the appropriate board which suits u then fill out the form, pay them, take print og CID form and get it notarized...send to address mentin on it..u r donenodnodnod

hey, can some one answer these questions on certificate of identity form...may sound stupid but pl clarify..
on S.S. no and N. I. no. , should I leave it blank as I dont hav these...
Secondly. what should i write in ' licensing authority for which step 3 is being taken'....
thanks...

i wrote my passport # as NID no. and i wrote nothing for ur next question...dont know whether it req or not.

thanks bax for the reply... that means I can write my indian passport no. in that...since I am img..

nod

Hi folks, exactly my problem too,

I am not in US and I can get there sooner than october. I just called FSMB. They said it's ok if the stamp is in other language than english! I asked twice and I asked them if I don't have to go to the Embassy. They said it's not ncessary to go to the embassy. I will try tomorrow to find a notary to legalize my CI. I hope they will do it. Today one notary didn't want to legalize it saying that he legalizes only my home country language.

I will keep you informed what happened next, including if my application will be ok.

KL.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Step 1 application query
Step 3 application query
query pertaining to visa application
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
USMLEWorld Step 1 Qbank

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact