Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

 B1 bussinessor B1 tourist visa for cs  

Post Reply  
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Author5 Posts

can any one tell me if it is B1bussiness visa or B1 tourist visa for cs?


What types are available?

B-1/B-2 is for business, pleasure and medical. Most applicants will receive this combination visa
B-1 is for business only
B-2 is for pleasure/medical only

for CS I applied for b1/b2...maybe the names differ in various countries, this is for india


One just have to fill B1/B2 in the Visa application form. thats it. U will be given B1 or B2 at the port of entry. It's of no concern.

I hope it helps.


oh thank u its clear now.nodi was asking for india.


as far as i know, B1 is the real business visa, i mean visit for a purpose.
and B2 is the tourist visa.

the visa given to us us B1,...

but i think it doesnt matter to us that much... not a big thing to worry about...nod

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

tourist visa 2 student visa
tourist visa for CSA/CS
Tourist Visa for CS
show Related resources

USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
Gold Step 2 CS Prep

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact