Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

number of pages in new RR pathology?  

• 0/5

Author9 Posts

the book that i have got is having 739 pages.........but its given in first aid that the new RAPID REVIEW pathology has 768 pages.....solve this for me

739 for me and i bought this one a year back. DOnt know about any other new one. And even if there is one with new info then i would suggest that if you have through the 739 one from cover to cover and know it by heart then worry about the extra 30 pages till then focus on the 739 pages of info which is very important. Seriously it still has enuf knowledge to fry your brains from info overload.

The latest copyright is 2007 and has 739 pages.

I have bought it yesterday and it also has 739 pages.

thanks everybody! i was just worrying that i bought a older version.... and i felt bad that i missed 30 pages of precious goljan 's stuff :-) now i understood that still the book with 739 pages is in the market........actually new edition may be with 768........but i am done with 739 pages book twice..........so no worries... thanks once again ......

Hai everone

Checked over amazon.com & even over noble barnes, it says goljan rapid review 2nd edition with 768 pages

What to do now.

Can any one tell the difference between these two books because i dont want to go for 2nd read with older 2nd edition version.

DR.123

mad
Making money uncle Goljan with those 30 pages

raised eyebrowraised eyebrowraised eyebrowraised eyebrowraised eyebrowraised eyebrowraised eyebrowraised eyebrowraised eyebrowraised eyebrowraised eyebrow

madmad

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

New RR patho vs old RR patho notes
Goljan Pathology(STARS) vs.Goljan Pathology RR
GOLJAN 36 PAGES OR 100 PAGES
show Related resources

Rapid Review Pathology
Robbins Basic Pathology
Pathology cases - Univ of Pittsburg

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact