Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Any exam takers in May end  

• 0/5

Author150 Posts

Hii studypartner82..
My exam too during the same time
Hope it turns out a felicitous journey...not much time left thoughsad
Good luck buddy

me too .....exam on 13 may......and i m struggling anf bleeding..........

hi82

I am also taking in May. my goal is to finish UWQ+QB before 25th April. Then i will take NBME. wat about you. whats your Planning?

lets everyone share last these months strategy.

GL

Hii lakshya..
Me too struggling big time....to study..to stay awake most of the times
And on top of it..im already forgettin wat i read all these monthsshaking head

Hnnb
thats a good plan..are you done with your first/second read?

Hi
bianca99 yes i am done with reading( twice ) now Q based reviewing. Finish FA once but planning to read side by side.And reviewing question subject base. what is your plan it would be great if everyone post everyday target and exchange ideas how to improve study hrs.

ok back to study.

i m planning to take my first NBME on 15 april......

hey bianca....dont compromise withyour sleeping hours......study hard for the rest of the time....

hey hnnb....how much of UW have u finished? are you doing Qbank too with UW?

Hii hnnb
You are doin great...You have got pretty good prep going on there buddy
Well unlike you i am lagging behind with my studies...hope I pick up some speed before its too late
I have just almost finished first read.doing UW and FA...kinda very slow on second read..have to improve on that too..
Any tips??

Lakshya...
I agree with you big time dude..matter of fact I am compromising on my studies just to oversleep...not a good thing...but cant seem to help it!!!!
My friends call me kumbakarna(thats a character from Ramayana who used to sleep a lot)!!!

hi

Lakshya: I did once UWQ now reviewing subject based as my first read of UW was not good. Iam also doing KQ same time (e.g if i am doing CVS in patho i finished first UWQ and then KQ. and referring back to goljan . And then quickly go through from FA of related topic. So in this way i can see how one topic can ask in different way.

Bianca: maybe the way i am doing you can try. sometime we need to change our plan when its going slow. Maybe you get bored with same style just try some other ways. Thats wat i do.

and we can post our each day target here and then have check on each other

GL

i see hnnb so what u mean to say is u r doing topicwise and not subjectwise.....doing topicwise in biochem wont be possible because all topics r mixed in biochem.....

but yes doing topicwise in second read is a good idea and later we can do all mixed frm uworld.....

hey hnnb....you are in good shape then...are you revising all qs of UW or just the marked ones?

how hard do u find kaplan q bank..coz i dont have time to do it..should i sqeeze some time for that too? is it worth?

ok, so my schedule for today.....

1.complete immunology (i started it yesterday) and do UWqs of immuno

2.start with genetics......read from golijan + medical genetics from kaplan biochem......and start UWgenetics qs if i find time...

what are your plans guys?

GL

hnnb y dont u tell us somewhat abt ur schedule also.....

hi lakshya: i am reading all Qs( right or wrong) but only main explanation and EdO. I think doing more Qs help you to understand the concept and also it helps to memorize volatile topics. If you have time i think its good idea to do Qs instead of passive reading. But again if you don,t have time .......no worry just do UWq really good because UW is really HY. Its matter of quality not quantity. I know friends they just did one QB and got above 90s and others did all sources of Qs and book reading but still flank..........

You are doing good just keep it up.

hi82: sure......... i divided my day in three session:
first morning session: I do questions 25 path 25 pharm (WITH BOOK REVIEW)

2nd afternoon session: if anything left from MS plus FA.

3rd: evening session: 50qs of immuno.(with book review).

I am trying to improve my speed as sometime its difficult to finish all 100qs with book review.

Please all of you share your schedule.
GL

Hi all..
Today i finished hematology from RR..
did 50qs physio from UW tutor mode..

For tomorrow ..
will try to do cardiovascular RR
same from FA and
50 patho qs

@Hnnb
Even i was confused whether i should do UW and KQB both..
but guess I should do one thing at a time...and should do it properly..
Think that was a good advice you gave.Thanks

Hnnb thanks....yah more qs mean more stimulation.....but its imp to strike a balace between reading n qs...

i think i'll revise UW once take NBME and then if i find time i'll do Qbank.....now i have just 500 qs unused in UW....i m saving those for random/timed 50q blocks later....

i officially started my revision today grin....

i m planning to do 3 subjects at a time.....3-4 hrs each....first kaplan notes ....and then revising marked UW qs only....wont touch FA rite now.....

i am planning biochem + anatomy + physiology daily for the next 4 days

today till now i have done

1. revised carb n fat metabolism - no qs disapproval

2.revised embryo - revised UW

want to do some physio before i fall on the bed.....

hey bianca.....whats up? how much of UW are you done with in total? lage raho!!

lets do it guys!

by the way guys.......i had a doubt in genetics..its a UW q..it is one of the questions on calculating probability in AR disease...i posted it in genetics forum....just have a look at it..and if you have done genetics from UW i m sure you will know it....

seems like everyone is busy mugging.........guys where are you?

Hi lakshya..
Hows your revision coming?
I have barely done around 400 qs so far..

So now..let me update..
Yesterday i finished CVS from RR and FA..
With that FA over..
Did 50qs patho..scores are good thanks to papinod

Today ..
Trying to finish pharma gen,ANS,CVS
Then 50qs pharma..

cool.....good going....lage raho.....

i completed biochem...revised 50 qs UW.....hope to revise another 50 today

physio left with renal/endocrine/git and all qs- want to finish 2 topics today alteast n some qs

anatomy doing histology...i m reading HY for the firsttime ... its taking time.....but the book has got lots of patho in it....so i think its worth.....anat is gonna take time

one suggestion bianca ......if you could do 50 qs of patho in one day...i m sure you can do 100 qs of pharma...so aim at 75-100 qs of UW pharma..smiling face

GL

Thanks lakshya..
Will try doing that..

hi everyone !!
i m also planning to take step 1 may end .i m doin second read of kapln notes these days. doing uwold as well .
count me in!!

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Pariuri Esports în România
Pariuri Esports în România
Chicago exam takers, end of month
show Related resources

Exam Master USMLE Step 2 CS Online
Exam Master USMLE Step 1
Kaplan 1-Day Step 2 CS Simulated Exam

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact