Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

i need your advice guys  

• 0/5

Author5 Posts

i'm an immigrant and my English is not really well....so what can i do to improve it as i need to pass in this test from the 1st time...thank you

where are you from? guess you are in the US now.. i would suggest you get out and talk to people.. are you working? look for a job wherein you will be forced to speak english... if you know somebody who speaks the language well.. have him comment on how you talk... smiling face or you can go to a professional.. and pay...smiling face hope this helps.. good luck!

Thank you so much for your advice...I'm here in seattle but i'm from the Middle east so i have a heavy accent,and i'm working n a research so my work put me infront the computer all the time and i'm not talking a lot with people...and you know people here are nice when they noticed my accent ,they are trying to speak with me slowly to understand them....i'm thinking to take an English course ...do you think i need that or just practicing more English by talking as you said is better??
i appreciate your advice..thank you again

http://www.amazon.com/American-Accent-Guide-Secon...
Most of those reviews are positive. I have it. I think it's good. But I stopped in the middle because of some other reasons.

Edited by ing on Apr 04, 2008 - 8:24 AM

thank you so much

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

guys .... i need your advice on this
Please Guys need your advice
Guys your advice pls!!
show Related resources

Laughing Your Way to Passing the USMLE

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact