Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

"USMLE World Question " for USMLE Step 1  

• 0/5

Author4 Posts

Hi Guys,

Everybody has been mentioning about "USMLE World Question Bank". I have two questions:

1) Do you do USMLE world along with your first reading, or ......do it after giving one read, and having at least an idea about the subject ?

2)Where do you download usmle world questions for free?

Kindly reply. Thanks for all your help

Regards,
sm

i dont think they have them for 'free' u go to their website and use it, u can't replace the way they do it, meaning on computer, timed, mixed, and the look of it is exactly like the exam so u dont feel all nervous at ur exam, it;s just like doing uworld at u home!! it's worth it!

no matter how you get it ( I suppose the only way is to subscribe, bear in mind that it's much cheaper than kaplan Qbank and maybe even better), it's definitely worth it. I agree with hottie99( hi hottie smiling face )....
regarding your other question, I would suggest you went through it after having completed your first reading. it would be more effective.... it would be quite stressing to test yourself in things and concepts that you haven't read yet( and usmleworld includes quite intriguing questions that could drive you in panic whether done in the very beginning).
of course that's the way I did it and worked for me....just hope this might have been useful for u...good luck

Thanks hottie 99and kleovoulos for your input. Will try to do the same.

Regards,
sm

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

""On my Way to Step 1""
somebody plz help""""
"Good" or "bad" program?
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
USMLEWorld Step 1 Qbank

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact