Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

 Clinical J1 after J1 research  

Post Reply  
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Author2 Posts

Hi guys,

just wanted to know if it is possible to get j1 through ECFMG after being in US on a j1 reseach for last 2 years.

I know one cannot change status within US without filing a petition to DOS but what if someone terminates present J1, leaves the country and get a new J1 from Home country. Is that possible?

anyone with any experience in this or has any info

Thanks a lot.


read this post:

Title: j 1-research issue

Thanks to "doc_droc_apurva"

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

J1 research to J1 clinical( residency)
Please Advice J1 research to J1 clinical
Clinical research VS. Lab research
show Related resources

Underground Clinical Vignettes USMLE Step 1
Underground Clinical Vignettes: Pediatrics, Classic Clinical Cases for USMLE Step 2 and Clerkship Review
A Practical Guide to Clinical Medicine

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact