Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

exam b/w 17 jan - 30 jan group  

• 0/5

Author19 Posts

hi! anyone on this forum appearing b/w 17 jan and 30 jan .. lets support and encourage ....

countdown has begun

Count me in

welcome in.

my suggestions for last 3 weeks: revise kaplan books and uw qs
have not done k q bank

any inputs

I am done with UW and got four weeks and planning to give NBME form 1 in the following days, then start kaplan q bank. Will do timed, random questions in 2 weeks then NBME form 2 and last 10 days study my own notes and wrong answers of Qbanks and FA. More input would be great!

me too....
goin to revise kaplan again and the uw notes from the florida guy...
and 2008 cd and kaplan 8block test...

realized in step1 that reading in last few weeks helps a lot in exams rather than doing mcqs...
coz u can confidently tick the answers rather than wasting time thinking that have read this topic somewhere...nod

media esp murmurs from blaufuss.org and usmle cd
mri,ct from webpath
ecg from book i have...
dermat pics from first aid
anything else????

I started my revision of int med - kaplan, going to be thorough with book and doing nbme and usmle cd

uw revision last 3 days and pictures- derm, ecg, murmurs, ct, mri, xr from online sources

crush step 2 have never read..do not know whether to go for it or not ?

step up medicine last min hits to be read too..

me too...

hi every body
my exam is on 6 Feb.i just finished reviewing my flash cards (from kaplan).and now doing UW.reviewing FA with alot of notes on every corner, some of Q bank ,qbook and NMS.

Good luck to you all and to me

Good luck everyone, last mile guys, last effort...

hi sanam

wanted to know how good is q bank for doing in the last 2-3 weeks just imp subj like cvs etc

any suggestion

Dear Kashdoc

Q bank contain simple principles.UW Qs are somehow complicated and my performance in UW ok but sometimes i have trouble with very simple Qs.
Step 1 Qs were between UW and Qbank in difficulty.In fact i am gonig to balance my ability.rolling eyes

i m goin to read this kaplan notes...
click on this link..hope you find it helpful...

https://www.prep4usmle.com/forum/thread/63810/

Sanam, I agree with u about the kaplan Qbank questions besides that it has lots of long questions that we need to practice too. It is better if we practice lots of questions timed and randomly. Good luck everyone!

Thanks for the link caduceus

thanks for ur input guys....

i agree with u.. i am going to take nbme 2 on sun, already done nbme 1 and then go on do k qbank, my exp was the same for step 1 it really helped me as uw is more like a book u got to read...

planning to do fa along side with k qbank...

any more inputs are welcome..it is nice to support and encourage each other..

all d best guys

and i saw ivonne ask a qs ..i think u shd take nbme 1 now.. it will boost up ur confidence and then with in a week take nbme 2

u still have time for exam and to re read a weak area

Hey Good luck pals!.

Kash did the links work for u? If not lemme know I'll be more direct n detailed. By Monday I sud have some time.

thanks mytime !!!

i did copy the ans from there ... please write in some suggestions as to how to proceed in the last 3 weeks before the exam ...

i am sure it will help all of us.. what wud u have done diff in last few days... since u have given the exam now ..

yes nbme i hv done offline.....dont want to postpone exam...
bt if you wana give gv form1 now and form 2 later...do form 3 offline...

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

need date 17 July - 17 August
date exchange 17 dec to 17 nov
In 30 Seconds Answer # 17
show Related resources

Exam Master USMLE Step 2 CS Online
Exam Master USMLE Step 1
Kaplan 1-Day Step 2 CS Simulated Exam

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact