Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Allah Akbar wa lillah al7amd 99/273  

• 0/5

Author112 Posts

الله اكبرالله اكبر الله اكبر لا اله الا الله ,صدق وعده و نصر عبده و أعز جنده و هزم الأحزاب وحده لا اله الا الله
Eid Mobarak for everbody.
Step 1 99/260
Step 2 99/273
First of All i owe Allah (SWT) this score, thats a fact i can not ignore.he supported me tremendously before and during and after the examفله الحمد و الشكر.

Let me tell you about my experience about the exam, i wanted to post it after the exam(Nov 28) but i was afraid to misslead you , so i waited untill i recieved my report today.
The exam was EASY, let me say it again , It is really Easy , thats what i felt during the exam, the questions are like those exactly in UW in format but much easier except 4 or 5 Qs in each block which i recognize it as expermintal Qs and i mostly did those WRONG so please be prepared for accepting these expermintal Qs, but most importantly are the common diseases that i believe we should know very well in life and exam , the contents are those found in kaplan notes and also in UW.No Audio or vedio things(who brought that idea)
What i felt also in the exam they are not testing my knowledge as much as they test my endurance to keep going in this marathoon, it was very exhosting to the brain .
I advise you to enjoy taking the test and consider it like climbing a montain or any fancy game you like.
I liked the test center New flat screens, make a visit to the test center before your exam so you feel fimiliar with it and less tense on the exam day.
I did Kaplan Notes---> exam contents.
UW----> Simulate the exam format.
NMS 900Qs---> very helpfull.
please do the Kaplan Q book, it helps a lot, some say it does not , but i belive it is critically important.
Please understand everything in kaplan, so you can be ready to handle the Qs in diffrent situations.
If you did not do step one , please do it first, this is really important.
I did not do 1st aid (too little).
Monitoring performance:
UW over all 80, last 6 blocks 82
Kaplan diagnostic 2 weeks before exam 90
kaplan Q book was mostly around 88 but some times above 90
USMLE CD 92

i like these threades they were very like the exam thanks to fizzychi
https://www.prep4usmle.com/forum/thread/63873/
and arlete
https://www.prep4usmle.com/forum/thread/56808/

Good luck for all of you

Edited by hanialkhadher on Jan 09, 2008 - 12:47 PM

WOW CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing score.

thanks Ivonne and i am sure you can do it and even better, thats true

Edited by hanialkhadher on Jan 09, 2008 - 12:45 PM

Amazing. Congratulations!

GL with your Match.

great score congrats

salam

wow Mashallah awesome score,i really appreciate ur informative post,thx and best luck ahead

Thank you , expecting from you to do even better.

MASHALLAH
what a great score
May LLAH help me to do better in exam
Eid Mubarik

Congratulations!
Where were your test center?
The computers of my test center were equipped with old CRT monitors with 60 Hz refresh rate!

مبرووووووووووووك

و عيد سعيد

congratulations for this great great great score.........nod

I hope I can get it one day smiling face

Best of luck with your match nod nod

MRMAVERICK wrote:
MASHALLAH
what a great score
May LLAH help me to do better in exam
Eid Mubarik

Eid mubarak for you too and Yes indeed you can do really better, just study kaplan and do the UW but understand it well and Ask Allah SWT to support you and everything will go fine insha allah.

Double Congrats.....Step 2 and Eid.....!!!

bardia-pl720 wrote:
Congratulations!
Where were your test center?
The computers of my test center were equipped with old CRT monitors with 60 Hz refresh rate!

My test center was in amideast in cairo egypt, i went to the center one week before the exam to be fimiliar with the center and break the initial anxiety.
and the pc especially the screen was very nice , i wanna have one of those at homesmiling face

hey

eid mubarak brother and congrats on such a fab score......i know how u feel......Allah has helped me a lot too during all my prep etc....

gl for the match

busybee wrote:
hey

eid mubarak brother and congrats on such a fab score......i know how u feel......Allah has helped me a lot too during all my prep etc....

gl for the match

thank you busybee,and cong for you too, i hope we can serve and thank Allah SWT for his Givings.
Eid mubarak

I'm so glad for the flat screens as I'm taking the exam in cairo too Inshaallah grin

congratulations again

just one question.......if you are not from cairo, where did you spent the night before the exam?...I mean is there any hotil [ not expensive please smiling face] near the center for that purpose?

thank you in advance smiling face

nany wrote:
I'm so glad for the flat screens as I'm taking the exam in cairo too Inshaallah grin

congratulations again

just one question.......if you are not from cairo, where did you spent the night before the exam?...I mean is there any hotil [ not expensive please smiling face] near the center for that purpose?

thank you in advance smiling face

I am in cairo, but i know a quiet resonable hotel near the test center,its not 5 stars but i think it will work enuogh, it is Regency hotel in Nawal street, Aguza ,Cairo.
I suggest you sleep there before the exam night to be fimiliar and less tense and wake up at the same time you will woke up on the exam day and take a visit to the center and find a pc and do some qs and the USMLE CD qs. and everything will go fine,before the exam do some like 10 Qs of UW so you will feel the exam easy, and go with intention to hurt the exam
smiling face

Hi, EID MUBARIK

Congratulation on ur greatest score I ever heard.

Did u listen KAPLAN DVDs.

Allah will help u taking residency of ur dreams

Ameen and for you too,
Yes i listened to the DVDs,if you have time listen to them.

thank you very much hanialkhadher for the advice smiling face...I think I'll follow it smiling face

Best of luck with matching nod

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Allah Akbar Allah Akbar 99/256
ALLAH AKBAR it is 99
Allah Akbar, double 99!!!!!!
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact