Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

uw notes or uw questions?  

• 0/5

Author6 Posts

what should i do for revison?
uw notes that i made or uw questions again?
i started solving questions bt it seems to be time consuming...which one is more helpful? plz do reply..

both are helpful in their own ways.had time permitted me i would have done questions a second time,along with revision of the notes....

having a second go at questions is not a bad idea but reading your own UW notes is more important...... read your notes first and if the time permits ,take some tests at random , timed mode............ though one might not feel like doing all those questions all over again,it is better if you can keep practising a few of them daily............. it makes you comfortable with questions and will definitly help to lower anxiety on exam day.

when are you taking the exam?i hope you've done UW as a supplement to some other material like Kaplan books.

Good Luck

thanks a lot....planning to do im and obsgyn questions...for rest wl just do notes....

i have my exam in last week of december...have already done 3 reads of kaplan and firstaid once...
no time for kapq bank...i think its better to revise uw...

good that you have made your choice............ do UW notes thoroughtly and i would advice you to have a look at the dermat questions also.
since you've read kaplan 3 times you don't need to waste time on that,and don't worry about kaplan q bank,i didn't do it either.
best of luck for exam.you have enough time to take your score to the high nineties........... just revise well and i'm sure you'll do it.

thanks...

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Robbins questions vs webpath questions
Questions about Questions!
300 questions mentioned in Goljan notes
show Related resources

Kaplan Lecture Notes: Pediatrics
Kaplan Lecture Notes: Surgery
Kaplan Lecture Notes: Pharmacology

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact