Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Telephoned programs  

• 0/5

Author38 Posts

Are you sure of st. raphael, they told me that they should be done in 2 weeks or so and then they should be permanently done.

Albert Einstein, in PA -

Your application is currently on hold pending further review. We are still in the review process and offering interviews.

Zygone wrote:
Are you sure of st. raphael, they told me that they should be done in 2 weeks or so and then they should be permanently done.

yes, i'm sure

Temple University..still reviewing applications

Yes we are. We are almost done and you will hear from us then.

Thank you,

Beth Kelly

Temple University Hospital
Department of Surgery
215-707-3632
215-707-9398 (fax)
[email protected]

St. Agnes Hospital in Baltimore, MD is still reviewing applications and they received over 700 applications

Wayne State Univ/Detroit Medical Center -- all IVs given out already

NYMC at Westchester is reviewing foreign grad applications and they interview foreign grads on January 12th. I guess we might spread our TB or something to AMGs...lol. I have an interview on that date anyway even if they select me...lol

gringringringringringringringringringringrin

beast, what have u heard of nymc at westchester program? i got an IV

hey doc ER, when did you get the IV for westchester

zygone, on the 18th

haven't heard from westchester but i've spoken to the coordinator there (olga) before and she said they interview foreign grads Jan 12th and i already have an interview that day... anyway, i'm too worn out from interviews and want to be done already...

Westchester is MALIGNANT and understaffed...I was on IV's and talked to many of the NY med students, they have tried to get their own students to apply to the program as an incentive by giving them the spots in surgery...the last NY med student that went to the program was 7 years ago..make what you want of the info but so far all the NY Med students told me they didn't like it at all..

well i think all the NY surgery programs have many issues. lots of scut work... financial troubles as well. pyramidal... ohio and michigan are looking better every day...hehehe

surgerybeast wrote:
well i think all the NY surgery programs have many issues. lots of scut work... financial troubles as well. pyramidal... ohio and michigan are looking better every day...hehehe

I agree with surgerybeast..I also think that Ohio and Michigan are looking very well! Hey Surgbeast where you from?

michigan programs have been very quiet for me lately. Lets see if they wake up.
I read somewhere that some NY hospitals were threatening to close due to financial issues, but not sure if westchester med center is included.

yeah lots of NY hospitals have financial problems...

Well the financial trouble is true for a lot of hospitals, doesnt matter wihch part of the country. Unless it's a big university or someplace receiving big grants, thanks to the compensation and reembursement issues hospitals are all in scrutiny.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

contacting residency programs
req for different programs
Info. About California Res. Programs
show Related resources

Free Selection criteria of Residency Programs

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact