Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Kaplan's book  

• 0/5

Author4 Posts

Guys I want to ask you maybe stupid question, but I really don't know where else I can ask it. Can I buy Kaplan's Physiology book If I don't intend pay for Kaplan classes? I just want to read it by myself at home.

Person must be enrolled it any of Kaplan courses, to be able obtain the Kaplan books from them .
Try ebay.com.

yes, you need the classes, but yes.. u can buy the book at ebay... I did both.. buy books at ebay and then decided to take the classes and to be honest... you need the classes to complement all the book... it's really worth it!

Helo Meduza! when i was just browsing the forum i came to know that u graduated from Russia. Me too a graduate from russia , peoples friendship university in 2005, i completed my step 1 a couple of months back . My problem is that when ECFMG sent a letter to my university to verify my credentials they are not responding, ECFMG had sent one more letter but i really doubt whether they will respond to it.If you ve any knowlege abt this can you please share i really dont know what to do.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

flu's / amide's / pyr's / clo's / phe's ...
I will gave my exam tommorow'''''my score 91\225
what does '' your application is on hold mean''?
show Related resources

Digitaldoc's blog - USMLEtoMD
Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
Pharmacology: Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact