Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

New RR patho vs old RR patho notes  

• 0/5

Author5 Posts

I have both new rapid review book and the old notes for Dr Goljian.
as i listen to his audio i found the old notes easier to read and easier to follow his audio.

What do you guys think?? should i keep using the new one or use the old notes? cuz apparently the new book seems like having alot more info/details compare to the old one.

can anyone share any comment on this? thanks smiling facesmiling face

Read RR

I read RR keeping the notes open. The notes definitely was easier to follow with the audio. About halfway through, it was getting too time consuming so I stuck to RR....which I would think is the better bet, cos it has it all. Plus the slides! And Dr. Goljan keeps reiterating that the book is good for step2 CK as well.

I liked the format of RR, especially the li'l blue margin notes....extremely useful.

thank you doctor123 and acintya,

but i think i m still in the transition of adapting his format of RR. I often found it with so much detail (not that is bad) and i often have trouble regurgitating the info, which really piss me off cuz it took a lot time for me to get through certain chapters. sigh..disapprovaldisapproval

after how long (or how many times of reading) do you guys begin to find the RR useful?
confusedraised eyebrow

I know what you mean....there is a lot of info there...I have only looked at it once, along with the audio....am yet to learn it...as in attempt to make it stick grin...don't know how it will turn out when I do that rolling eyes

Hopefully repitition and questions should do the trick....

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

BRS vs RR vs Kaplan
Confusion!!! BRS Vs New RR path??
New Goljan patho notes and audio
show Related resources

Kaplan Lecture Notes: Pediatrics
Kaplan Lecture Notes: Surgery
Kaplan Lecture Notes: Pharmacology

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact