Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

I passed!  

• 0/5

Author8 Posts

Just got email from the ecfmg to say my results is available online.

Thanks God, I passed.

took exam in LA on July 13th. was very nervous, did not ask pain questions in the first patient with diahrrea. forgot many things, never do fundo or otoscope. I am not sure I can do it right, so skipped it to save time. Did all the basic things for every patient. forget to counsel two smoking or drug use patients, but did closure all the time. Never sit down except one case the father came for a sick child. some case did perfectly well, but some are bad, depending on the attitude of the SP. Sp are nice, but usually do not provide extra information if you do not ask specificly.

Was lucky that met 5 or 6 pain patients. no neuro, no depression.spent least time in physical exam.

it is not easy to be calm, but try to be confident. I think I acted like a student, not a physician.

Practice as much as possible. Memorize DD and work up in first aid.

Guys, go and look at oasis!

Congrats on passing......I also just found out today I passed...thru my email

smiling face I also have my CK in sep.

I thought i will not get the email since I took the test in the last day of that period.

hi congrats , i pass toooooooooooooooooo..............

So we both have our CK in sept.....goodluck preparing for it.

I want to tell everyone that it doesn't matter where you take your cs...I toke my cs in philly...I think the level of exam is equal in all the centers.

I made alot of little mistakes but thank god I passed. Just look at UW and first aid.....and most important practice with someone.

Congrats yl,dr roh and dstar !

Congratulation GOOD LUCK for match

Thank yousmiling facesmiling facesmiling face

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

passed passed passed cs...
HOW I PASSED: HELPFUL READING - MayBe!
I passed the CSA
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact