Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Preparing for CK in less than 7 weeks  

• 0/5

Author5 Posts

Hi evryone
I just took CS this week and after a bout of depression,meaningful advice and prayers,I decided to pull myself together to prepare for my CK which I intend to take in 7 weeks
I am currently in the middle of another program which gives me just 6 hours on weekdays and the whole weekend to study.I want to get a very good score and I would like advice on the best approach and books considering the short time I have.I was planning to read just FA and do USMLE world but someone told me it's a bad idea.Pls reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!confused

It is not necessarily a bad idea, check the link below:

https://www.prep4usmle.com/forum/thread/51354

Good luck!

thanks a lot dcosta
i was beginning to wonder if big books were the only solutions to passing these exams.Not that i hate reading big books but i just don't have the time and energy anymore.

Hi Eida
7 weeks!!!!!!!!! Nothing is impossible, Dcosta link is awesome, I am in 20% of ck road having almost the same available time per week to study, please share with us your prep. Best of luck.

i am preparing in 4 weeks no jokes. but wont SHOUT too much right now ...will let u know my scores though smiling face

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Less than 2 weeks left...
less than 2 weeks left :eeks:
less than a month
show Related resources

Live 10 weeks STEP I prep course
ICSA Live 10 weeks STEP I course
Kaplan USMLE Step 2 CK Qbank

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact