Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

 Visa Application  

Post Reply  
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Author1 post

please advise on changing visitor status to student status and if that's the way to go. I've been in the states for 3 months now. Thanks. :lol:

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

query pertaining to visa application
expediting J1 visa application
visa application?
show Related resources

U.S. Visa News

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact