Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

xyz wrote: fashion  

• 0/5

Author27 Posts

How do you use the function "xyz wrote: blabla" in a box and then post your text?

Thanks

U can see the sign # on the right hand side of every post just press it and it will lead u to the Quote section where the post u want to is already there all u have to do is write under it

new_n_lost wrote:
U can see the sign # on the right hand side of every post just press it and it will lead u to the Quote section where the post u want to is already there all u have to do is write under it

Thanks new_n_lostgrin

egomez2001 wrote:

Thanks new_n_lostgrin

Never try it before, good point NnL, thanks.nodnodnod

egomez2001 wrote:

Thanks new_n_lostgrin

nnl Do you know thats why i was doing that hi lighting thing that you didnt like !!! becouse i ddnt know how to do this grin

I was always wondering about it, now I know ! Thanks. nod

praying4a99 wrote:

nnl Do you know thats why i was doing that hi lighting thing that you didnt like !!! becouse i ddnt know how to do this grin

and b/c of this ur one post confused me once..when i congratulated u as well grin happy u know now! wink

keepgoing wrote:

and b/c of this ur one post confused me once..when i congratulated u as well grin happy u know now! wink

No prob. buddy, i hope one day youll congratulate me for realwink... GL

praying4a99 wrote:

DUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U CUD HAVE ASKED ???????

praying4a99 wrote:

No prob. buddy, i hope one day youll congratulate me for realwink... GL

sure dear smiling face

all the best smiling face

egomez2001 wrote:
How do you use the function "xyz wrote: blabla" in a box and then post your text?

Thanks

Don't you love it when you learn something new?? If you were in the office here our motto is "if you learn something new you can go home early" - you'd be home now!nod

One more similar Qs.

How do you post a picture, diagram into the post, without attaching it ? Like, when you open a post you see a picture right away. Like praying4a99 did in the post about the ''medical career guide''.

Any advice?

Well it Depends on the Type of File u r gonna paste most the of the Pictures r in JPEG Format so they r easily posted without attachments but rest of them u need to change the file format which osmetimes does work and sometimes it does

bbb wrote:

Don't you love it when you learn something new?? If you were in the office here our motto is "if you learn something new you can go home early" - you'd be home now!nod

bbb,
I definately have to apply at your office , cause I always love to learn new, I am also a very quick learner, good listener, easy to teach to , grin , with the bonus I'll be home early daily grincool

So I was not the only one with this doubt!!grin

It´s funny how one gets surprised when you learn something new, just like a kid

new_n_lost wrote:
Well it Depends on the Type of File u r gonna paste most the of the Pictures r in JPEG Format so they r easily posted without attachments but rest of them u need to change the file format which osmetimes does work and sometimes it does

adding to it...

also thru photobucket dot com u may get codes to paste any pic(format) in the forums..

smiling face

bbb wrote:

hi hi hi ! sooo cool ! i guess i shall go back studying now smiling face) but wish to work that way..." if you learn something new , you can go to bed early, or you can go have fun " , is that ON for 1st year as an intern ???
grin

smiling face

faraym wrote:
smiling face

WOOOOW

grin

Isther wrote:

WOOOOW

grin

nod

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

To BBB, Apurva, any fashion gurus, please answer
BBB, fashion advice pls!
Interview Fashion Show! - Suit Colors
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact