Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

One month mania!  

• 0/5

Author32 Posts

I am starting my journal today - gave step 1 27 april, still waiting for results. Planning to study only for a month as I have MRCPsych exam, wedding and research work too.. Praying for concentration and strength.
Todays focus first 2 chapters ie gastro and endo Medicine Kap notes.
Its 820PM now.. let me see...

you put your self in lot of stress lena

Best Of Lucksmiling face

jus read gastro... still endo to go! slower than i wished... Focus........

finished gastro, endo, cardio and haem one reading - also did 2 blocks in usmle world. must finish kap notes medicine one read in next 48 hrs....

still neuro and derm/opth to go
did 75 qs UW
getting 73% average.. need to study harder
yesterday work was less but so was motivation...didnt make hay though the sun shined!

done with int.medicine one read.... it took me 8 days! did some 25 qs in UW- score is around 73% now..need to boost up

That is a phenomenal pace. I'm working full time in UK as well, just started studying and planning to take the exam in late June. Will try to keep up with you. What subject are you palnning to do next?

i just started Surgery from kap notes. what about u.. where are u working??

Chester. Psych. Guess I'll do Surgery as well.

i have done with surgery one reading now, some vignettes to do. paeds comes next

Best of luck- great pace!!73% on UW is really good!! I like your style- push yourself to the limits-how else will you know here your limits lie ;-) May the Mania be with you !!

hi hypomanic... thanks for the msg. will keep trying! good luck 2 u too!!

Hello friends, I did OASIS trick and discovered I passed today!! Thanks for all your support... I have booked step 2 for june 12th. Waiting for score now!!

u rock lena....amaazing speed n very inspiring indeed!! all the best!!!!!!

Congratulations !

Your speed and will are terrifying, soon we will see you in step 3 forum. wink Keep it up girl! Can not wait to see your score.

And GL in next steps.

hey keepgoing and goodgirl... thanks for the wishes, BTW I am male!! (nothing to do with speed though!) hahha...

Well, back in my home ( Europe ), Lena is the female name. So my apology !!! And how am I suppose to know ??? It happened to me 2nd time. confused The English language is beautiful but really imperfect in some situations.

Still cheering to '' One month mania ''.

Wow congrats, i must say everytime i see lena, i think female then i remind my self that ur are male.Big congratulations and phenomenal pace, just wiah i could keep up with u.All the best for ur score

Congrats !!Its great to see that you are able to study even during this nerve racking period- I really hated having to wait for those 4 weeks!
heartbroken hypomanic

hey hypomaniac... u sound depressed!! cheer up fella.. go for the kill!! I am doing paeds now.. hopefully this weekend must finish one read.. Btw boosted up my score to 75% (91Pl) in UW with medicine... not started paeds in UW yet...
what abt u.. when is ur exam?

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

delusion/mania
an AIDS pt presents with secondary mania
mania
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact