Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Toddler Vertigo and Yellow Tint Skin Une  

• 0/5

Author3 Posts

I'm hoping someone out there has seen this before and can help with diagnosis. My 2 year old daughter has experienced vertigo(lasting several hours on each occassion) three times now. Always seems to be near the end of the month, like the last two times were on the 19th of January and February of 04. She lays her head down for quite a while then trys to get up and walk, and falls down or holds on to stuff to move with very little confidence. Again this only lasts for at the most like 8-10 hours, then goes away, usually not to resurface for quite a while. Her diet is pretty good, she eats just about anything, though we have seen her diet lessen a little over the last 8 months. She has not had any other medical conditions that we know of. The doctors are perplexed with her and have scheduled an MRI on March 29th, 2004 but that is such a long time for us to wait. Blood tests all come back looking good. The only other symptom we have noticed is that she seems to have a yellow tint under her eyes in her skin(where someone would normally have bags under their eyes.) Any help would be gratly appreciated.

i think its hypothyrodism

meniars disease. It comes in form of attack.Vertigo and nysta :?: gmus aseen togather

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

yellow skin in hypothyroidism
2015 YOG, 1 toddler+1 on the way
nike blazer mid 77 platinum tint
show Related resources

Blueprints in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Human Anatomy and Physiology GC 1132
Kaplan Lecture Notes and Qbank

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact