Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

BRINGING BACK MY DETERMINATION  

• 0/5

Author19 Posts

:nod:Yes i am back , due to some personal problem my prep was interrupted.I am all set now God has given me everything i dont have kid( i mean i,ve plenty of time)He has gifted inspiring husband .My husband being a business consultant doesnt stay in week days.So i,v no one at home.I promised of not watching T.V (my distractor)in weekdays,no more bussiness trip with my husband b4 step1.I am not going to feel loneliness rather i would enjoy it by studying.
Here it goes I have finished in the morning BSS Q diagnostic test speed not so good but will compensate at night by doing more Q.
Till then buy guys Its all in our mind we need to control to reach to the goal.

So far going well i did 50 more Q. Will do 50 Q more before i proceed to listen goljan audio.Cheerup Guys.smiling face

Yeap i have done 125moreQ and gojan audio for GIT. Feeling sleepy . Its all through prayer i got concentration today hoping for bright tomorrow with more Q. Good night.

Last night i did have difficulty in initiation of sleepUSMLE synd!
Goal to success parameters are-specific, measurable,attainable, realistic, time-phased. Guys i ;m going to follow the guideline. Lets see how much i can do, planning to finish goljan audio(GIT) and moreeeee Q.GL to u all.

My brain is empty today .Still could finish goljan audo and did 65Q .Abstract thinking is poor today . Lets see how much i can do .Going to take nap.mad

Done few more Q. Room is messy need to do some cleaning . From next week my plan is to do kaplan note 2nd reading .Will do goljan audio tonight .smiling face

Getting bored and lathergic so just trying to change the monotonous routine. Goljan is interesting better i will do that .Well thats part of prep i need to be strong n stable. yes i will.nod

Euphoric, hi, this is the first time I read your journal, you are doing great, keep up the work and you will do fine.

Are you reading patho right now?

Bye

Yeap, i.m doing patho (goljan) Haematology Note.In the meantime i got tired what i did wanna know ? I went through the Q posted in the USMLEforum by different .Really its refreshing for me ,.To read exam experience is insipiring so i was doing whenever i feel low energy.I think i should be able to finish Hemato before i sleep.rolling eyes

Yeap, i.m doing patho (goljan) Haematology Note.In the meantime i got tired what i did wanna know ? I went through the Q posted in the USMLEforum by different ppl .Really its refreshing for me ,.To read exam experience is insipiring so i was doing whenever i feel low energy.I think i should be able to finish Hemato before i sleep.rolling eyes

I did only few Q today. But i did behavioral Sc statistic, Substance abuse and Epidemiology from kaplan notes. planning to do few goljan notes.Need to prepare dinner my husband is coming back from business trip so trying to make something specialwink
Good luck guys study hard have a nice weekened.

Busy weekened couldnt open books at all. Today i gave diagnostic test at kap center i was not prepare just went to enroll my name.My scroe is 64% but i had the same test 4 months ago that time my score was 44%.I dont know where i standwink. center ppl said being IMG i sh do 3 months center prep. I wanted to go with 30 days center prep. Still cant decide .Are they telling for the dollar or something else? Anyway now i,ll be going through my wrong answer in the diagnostic test.

hi euporic...
good going..keep it up and u will do it and yes u can.
ps i am doing path as well (general) so if u want to vent or have pity parties ...pm me .and after that we can go back to being students!!!!grinwink

ThANX But i 'm slow today somehow not feeling well .Higher mental not functionioning. I;m depreesed just trying to HY . I beleive thats common to all of us transient episode of lack of concentration. Keep going guys. cool

Found interesting site for CT,MRI, .Everybody is getting MRI, CT in exam http://www.netanatomy.com/RA/ra_frame.htm lets hope for the best.

KEEP GOING you are rt ,today i'm better towards manic phase coz the weather is good and also i could study systemwise Cardio in combination(embryo,physio+pharma) . I will try to do some Q ( cardio) all depends on my retention .Cant overload at a time rt???????nod

Dear i couldnt finish CVS. My routine from tomorrow Kaplan notes
All i have to finish in 1 month . starting with the immuno
followed by genetics n mol bio. physio, pharma,biostat,Behav sc lastly micro. Just praying to God to provide more strength so that i can do accordingly. I will be doing FA sidebyside (if i can).Then from April Qbank and FA and goljan till 2nd may. After that most scary for me NBME test. Thats all about my route map.
study hard Good luck
cool

Dear journal i,m still going through the kap dvd . I started with genetic and mol bio after that all the metabolism n cycles really confusing. Somehow i could finish them . After that my focus on immuno thank god i,m done .So that was my last wk performance. Today i,m in resting mood .my plan for next week goes like this-++
physio kaplan dvd system wise whole day and FA at night for 2 hr. hope to cover in 5 days or so. GL bye.nod

nod
Hi prep journal i finished kaplan video for all the subject. DOing Q bank. from monday. Will do FA side by side. Need concentration Coz listening video is passive not much difficult i feel. Thats why i need journal.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Bringing family on a visas - who is allowed?
Bringing in cash on the Internet
Back to back question on macrophages
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact