Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Uworld V/S kAPLAN online Qbank?  

• 0/5

Author21 Posts

Hi, i am going to tk step 1 in march n want to know if kaplan Qbank is worth all the money? Or is UWorld a better study guide?

UW is an absolute must, Kaplan qbank is just a supplemental study tool.

Thanks Sarika. I appreciate ur help.

I'm Confused Man...!!!disapproval

Pls Pls Pls....Help me.....I'm running out of time.....

oh im so sorry dear doc i never saw that you were asking ADVICE ABOUT STEP 1 AND NOT STEP 2. gO WITH WHAT nIMA SAID. GO WITH kaplan qbank. Again im so sorry for confusion.

well i disagree i m usiong usmleworld now and it more harder , u can download kaplan q bank from the usmlefroum.com

I AM ALSO PREPARING FOR STEP 1 AND MY EXAM IS IN MARCH. I TOOK KAPLAN FOR STEP 1. THE REASON IS VERY SIMPLE KAPLAN HAS 20 PLUS YEARS WITH STEP 1 EXPERIENCE AND USMLE WORLD IS ANEW KID ON THE BLOCK SPECIALLY FOR STEP 1.

LET ME ADD USMLE WORLD IS GOOD FOR STEP 2 FOR STEP 1 STILL UNDER EXPERIMENTAL PHASE.

Hey...Thanks Sarika. The dilemma seems clear.....Me too have taken Kaplan Qbank coz like mytimenow, i too prefer to go with the experience.

Thanks a lot, buddy.....

Hey Nima.....Have u given ur Step 1? If yes, can u suggest whether the subjectwise distribution in Kaplan similar to the real exam? (i.e. More emphasis on Patho/Pathophysio)

Hi everyone!!smiling face

What about score95???, has anyone done it, I know it is less expensive, but I would love to know if any one of you has use it or compared it with kaplan or UW?

Thanks in advancegrin

Well, abt Score95....I too would'nt go for it, coz haven't heard it from many students...but still if u have time n scope for longer study schedule...can give it a try. GL.

HEY NIMA.....thanks for the feedback. Well, i d'nt have any SPACE to postpone my exam any further. But i too have heard that the NBME is the real GIG. I d'nt know how i'm going to manage it but i WILL give it a try.

Do keep me posted abt ur progress....Best Of Luck for ur studies....U've been a great help.

Hey guys...The link for Kaplan QBANKS...of 2004, 2005 n more

Check out

www.sendspace.com/file/w678f8

deardoc,

what is the password for the file on sendspace?

Hey, sorry i forgot to place the password bf...

Password : sanketchauhan

Thank you deardoc, you're the best!

DOES ANYBODY HAVE USMLERX LINKS?

Hey there you guys, I hope you guys are still checkin this ...my q is this ...in KAplan Qbank .....do i go for the regular Kaplan Qbank q's or the Clinical Vignettes! thanx!

hi its malik here i have my exam in march can anyone tell me where 2 find offline usmle world exam and from where i can subscribe 4 online exam i appreciate ur help

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

Qbank cd rom vs online Qbank from kaplan
Kaplan QBank versus Kaplan Physiology Qbank
diff between qbank and online qbank
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
USMLEWorld Step 1 Qbank
Kaplan Lecture Notes: Pediatrics

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact