Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

 Translation needed  

Post Reply  
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Author6 Posts

Hi everybody !

I'm a research assistant from Germany and I need a little help with a word I can't translate. I hope and believe that you can help me...

The word is "Kahmhaut" in german and it describes the film/membrane that Pseudomonas aeroginosa (i.e.) makes on fluid cultures.

What's the specific word for that ?

Thanks !


well, i couldn't find in any translations into Einglish, but i translated into another language and it's gave me "mold"
hope it helps


i checked in another place...still moldsmiling face


Yeah, great hint ! Mold (film) must be the right word ! nod

Thank you very much !


you are very welcomenod


though this post is late i would think you're referring to the "slimy film" of the pseudomonas.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

translation needed....
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact