Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Mount Sinai South Beach, Florida. IM - J1 or H1b?  

• 0/5

Author14 Posts

Does anyone know if Mount Sinai at South Beach, Florida and Jackson Memorial, Florida offer H1b besides J1 for IM?

Does anyone know if Mount Sinai at South Beach, Florida and Jackson Memorial, Florida offer H1b besides J1 for IM?

Call them and ask

Did, but I can't reach.

Mount Sinai offers H1 but they require that you take the step 3 no later than the last week of january.

Jackson memorial, I think it depends in if you are from Latin America, for latinamericans they require you to agree to return to your country after training... If not, then they probably give you a H1.

mount Sinai offers H1, but you have to take step 3 no later than january. Jackson Mem I'm not sure, I heard that hey require for latinamericans an agreement to return to your country...

Thanks! Is that info on Mount Sinai official? I don't think I will be able to take Step 3 by Jan.

Thanks! Is that info on Mount Sinai official? I don't think I will be able to take Step 3 by Jan. Damn!

Yep!! I interviewed there and that was what I was told

Ok Thanks buddy. One more question how is the interview there, do they ask medical questions?

Nope... it was very easygoing... try to be there very early because the traffic at the early morning is very bad... it will be over at 1 pm but if you like the place try to stay longer... residents are very friendly

Thanks. i applied there, but late unfortunately (late November) sad . Me lleva el chanfle!!! Is it true that most of the residents are IMG's from latin america?

Yep!!! Most of them... don't know what % though but I met several Latinamerican interns

Anyone know if they offer prematches?

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

mount sinai med center,miami beach
Mount Sinai Florida
Mount sinai Observership, florida
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact