Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

somebody anybody please reply  

• 0/5

Author9 Posts

I took my CS on October 26, 2006 and have not received my scores yet. I called the NBME today and mine are not among the scores being released today either. I was told my scores would be released either next Wed. or on Jan. 3. I felt confident when I left the test but all this waiting past the Dec. 6 reporting deadline has me pretty worried. I just wanted to know if anyone out there has had a similar experience and whether that meant anything in the long run (as in did you eventually end up passing or not).

you are not alone,i took on 18th of october,no results yet.good luck

BTW,I have no idea how I could wait next Wed,or Next Year.Last 2 weeks shaking head

Thats strange the people who took with me on October 31st we got our results like two weeks back.....how does this happen?

bikerdoc did you and your friends who took on october 31st pass ?

GUYS DON'D WORRY...THAT`S NORMAL...JUST WAIT THE RESULT...MY FRIEND WHO TOOK LATER THAN ME, RECEIVED EARLIER THAN ME...I RECEIVED LAST WED..AND FORTUNATELY I PASSED..THE BEST LUCK FOR YOU...

Thanks for a nice words,GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYONE,
Merry x-mas and HAPPY NEW YEAR

I had given My exam On Nov 6, and I had not recieved my results (OASIS TRICK )I HAVE PASSED,.................Hear yee...... Hear Yee...... All those romour's that if your results are delayed you may have failed are FALSE......................................Amen to you O Rumour Monger, thy lips are sealed now.

I had given My exam On Nov 3, and I had not recieved my results till yesterday night(OASIS TRICK )now I know I HAVE PASSED,.................Hear yee...... Hear Yee...... All those romour's that if your results are delayed you may have failed are FALSE......................................Amen to you O Rumour Monger, thy lips are sealed now.

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

have i really passed..somebody plz reply
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact