Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

USMLE Rx vs USMLEWORLD vs Kaplan  

• 0/5
Which one is BEST
Kaplan

YogaGYE, cd, e_vahid, nav194, maana5, jaidev111, carol1176
7 37%
USMLE WORLD

alishahba, medocuk, step12007, drashima, equinoxe, drbcshah, ing, maana5, docash, genidoc, carol1176, b73, mavis
13 68%
USMLE Rx

0 0%
19 votes

Author7 Posts

Hi guys. plz tell which one is the better Qbank.
i know kaplan is good but the new ones, usmle world & USMLE Rx are cheap. are they of same quality. plz advise me if some one has compared both.

Hellooo
nobody out there who has some exp with USMLE WORLD or USMLE Rx????

thats question of urs, i have in mind, yet i did not take either yet..in a fram of 90 days i would be able to start questions solving and the same Question was on my mind??

here at my country "Egypt" kaplan is the classic number 1 however there is a growing support for usmleworld and i cannot ste up my mind yet

Set up your mind in Kaplan as your #1 choice... if you need more questions, then you could choose either one of those. But I really wonder myself if nobody knows about the other two, seems a little imposible.

Delmar wrote:
thats question of urs, i have in mind, yet i did not take either yet..in a fram of 90 days i would be able to start questions solving and the same Question was on my mind??

here at my country "Egypt" kaplan is the classic number 1 however there is a growing support for usmleworld and i cannot ste up my mind yet

Edited by YogaGYE on Dec 11, 2006 - 8:16 AM

i want to know the system of the nbme , how many questons are there , ppl say that there are 4 forms and every one costs a 50 $ i want to get accurate info from u adn did u do them all ?

Hey navyblu, I asked people the same question and most people rated usmleworld as the best. I got usmle world but personally I like Kaplan better. I score higher on usmleworld for some reason but the explanations are more clear to me on kaplan.

KAPLAN IS BEST CHOICE FOR STEP 1

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

USMLE RX vs KAPLAN vs USMLE STEPS123
usmle rx or usmleworld step1
usmle rx express vs falcon FA
show Related resources

Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Web Prep
USMLEWorld Step 2 CS Course
USMLEWorld Step 1 Qbank

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact