Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

ECFMG updated  

• 0/5

Author9 Posts

Hi everyone,

Ecfmg updated their website as of now Dec 7th 1:20 am, The oasis is still showing the old date but check your IWA application process and try to reapply for step2 cs.

Best of luck to everyone. I passed guys.

Jase.

Hi Jase:
Yes, OASIS is still showing december the 5th but my IWA is also showing "you are already registered bla bla bla". what does it mean?Thanks

sorry, Congratulations!!!!!

I don't know but my Oasis is showing Dec 5th but when i tried to re apply on IWA for step 2 cs they said that according to their records I have already passed. But Have your Oasis giving you the update date in the Step 2 cs reporting section? If Not then, It could mean that your results are not updated yet. May be you have taken the exam in the later period of the session.

Good luck.

Jase.

yeah, I passed too!

Best luck to everyone too!

Yes, I took mine on October the 11th, but I saw "srf" took it on october the 17th and he got his scores (through PD), his oasis was not updated then.
Anyways, no news is a good news so I am keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks again

Congratulations for CS-Usmle-_can and X Jase...

I gave my exam on OCT 09, @ ATL centre. They updated my OASIS, and it says I passed

i gave my exam sept 18th chicago center,OASIS updated..and it says that i passed.It was a long wait...congratulations everyone!!

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

ECFMG certificate updated?
Has OASIS been updated for Nov. 26 exam?
software for updated available dates
show Related resources

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact