Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

Will November 1 do the magic?  

• 0/5

Author8 Posts

Should I keep a lot of hopes pinned to Nov 1? I have just 3 interviews now...
Someone told me that come Nov 1, you only hear from the big universities, all the community programs, which are the IMG's hope, should have sent out invites by now.

November only brings me to think of november rain .what an awesome rendition by guns n roses.

yeah its true that major chunk of uni progs will come calling or rejecting after nov 1 ...but no one should think that it will be a rapid mass exodus after nov 1 ...i guess it will be slow and gradual .

Yeah, I hope November 'Rains' grin with calls..

me too.

I am too scared this season with only 1 IV so far. I am counting on November 1. Maybe some more interviews after that but, so far its not very encouraging. I am wondering what will happen if i don't match. Will i be spending another year in depression just waiting for next season?

I pray everyday that god help people like me.

I am hoping, that so far the people who have more than just 1 interviews are people with scores in high 80s and 90s. and programs do actually call people with scores of mid to low 80s after some time. I don't know how right or wrong i am on this thought.

Hopefully time will bring more interviews.

Good luck

God be with you.

laptop wrote:
November only brings me to think of november rain .what an awesome rendition by guns n roses.

Hahaha, you're in your 30's right? I knew it!

spebeeto wrote:

Hahaha, you're in your 30's right? I knew it!

I am dumbstruck ..dont know what to say..the last time I heard the same dialogue was some 10 years ago.Well i must say this is not the only genre of music I like

lol

Speedbeto catch you!!

greetingsgrin

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

mightydoc's magic tips !
How to create that magic
Master Tarter’s Magic Bakery?
show Related resources

how to do all things from usmle to match

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact