Prep for USMLEPrep for USMLE
         Forum      |     Resources New Posts   |   Register   |   Login

problems with the limbic system  

• 0/5

Author8 Posts

I´m having trouble studying the limbic system from high yield NA, is first aid enough? Any suggestions to get on track please.

try Kaplan...what's the problem...its not much maybe i can explain it.

Hey thanks! Problem is that there seems to be a lot more details in the high yield and I feel that if I don´t memorize it all it would not suffice. I´ll go ahead and try kaplan, maybe all I need is a different focus on the matter.

I don't think you should go in 'too much' detail into the limbic system. I would stick for FA for that, and just memorize the Papez circuit, and be able to point out the different structures of the limbic system on an MRI.

Just my 2 cents.

Don't get me wrong, it's good to know everything, and cover all grounds, but i'm just speaking from experience that's all! I guess it depends on how much prep time you have..

=)

I don't think you should go in 'too much' detail into the limbic system. I would stick for FA for that, and just memorize the Papez circuit, and be able to point out the different structures of the limbic system on an MRI. - Young doc

I strongly second Young doc's opinion on this.

Did you try going through Dr. Najeeb he is really good at explaining things from scratch..

Yes, they r right.
No need 2 go in deep bcz it's not fully understood.
If u can try lanz physiology, it's so easy and reasonable.

Best of luck

Bookmark and Share

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.

Login or Register to post messages

show Similar forum topics

limbic system
mnemonic for limbic system
common problems
show Related resources

How the Immune System Works
Physiology: Cases and Problems: Board Review Series

Advertise | Support | Premium | Contact